Hand-Etched Ganesha and Peacock Motifs in Brass
(L * W * H) = (3.5 * 8.5 * 17.8) Inch
Metallic Gold With Antique Yellow Finish
1 Ganesha Idol
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- Please refer to the dimension images of the figurines before buying.
- Wipe gently using a dry, soft cloth.
- Apply a mixture of flour, salt and white vinegar to remove the blackness from Brass.
"The Brass Beams" is a collection inspired by the beauty of Brass material that is profound in the valleys of many Indian cities bustling with vigour and the craftsmenship. Little children from the villagesides come running down the steep hills to be able to get hold of their favourite toys made of Brass. Inspired by the versatility of Brass material and it's ability to be so easily molded, the products come as a depiction of its wonders. The hidden beauty of this material can be popularly depicted through different puja essentials, statues, bells, etc that use the Brass material as the base. Due to its low maintenance and high durability, and not to forget, unmatched beauty, Brass is definitely a material of importance.
The 'Brass Beams' is a wide range of collection of products consisting of hanging diyas, puja essentials, wall decors and hangings, curios, door handles, etc that is inspired by the dazzling finish of antique work which can be produced on the Brass material. The versatility and flexibility of Brass is depicted in these items that are hand crafted by the craftsmen on the ravising material of Brass. Often unrecognised, these small scale craftsmen aim to deliver the essence of the Indian carvings on the material of Brass, making it prominently stand out, through their variety of hand crafted wonders on Brass material which has been used in India since ages. Usually hand etched on Brass, these products leave an imprint of an archaic ambience in your rooms and homes, blessing you with numerous joys. Comes in feasible dimensions and stylish metallic shades, promising your home an exquisite look.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Gallant Ganesha' is a Ganesha Idol showpiece which is minutely designed with hand-etched patterns on brass, also providing it with intricate details of carvings and statue structures of Lord Ganesha. This product comes in the stylish hue of metallic gold colour with antique yellow finish giving it a touch of elegance, increasing its posh look a fourfold.
- Hand-etched & Handcrafted in India by Artisans.
- This product is hand-etched on Brass with intricate carvings.
- Inspired by the exquisite carvings and Hand-Etching prevalent in Uttar Pradesh
- Ganesha Idol showpieces are ideal to add a touch of posh look to your room, creating a mysterious aura.
- This Ganesha Idol showpiece is also perfect to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- Comes in an antique finish.
- The weight of the product is 860 grams
- Hand-Etched on Brass with carvings and detailed patterns.
- This product comes with hand-etched Ganesha and Peacock Motifs in Brass.
- Comes in a Metallic Gold colour with Antique Yellow Finish.
- Comes in the dimensions: (L * W * H) = (3.5 * 3.5 * 8.5) Inch.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSWipe gently using a dry, soft muslin cloth. Do not use abrasive material for cleaning.
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant
Happy with the product
The soup bowls are nice.I would recommend others to buy these.
Received in good condition and the jars were useful
Disappointed with color, what is shown to what was delivered
The auspicious Gayatri mantra from the Rigveda with the power to invoke the healing energy of SAVITUR- the Sun god.
Perfect for gifting on house warming, anniversaries and pooja room! Thank you.
The product is cute
Terracotta pots with beautiful designs.
The Dancing Ganesh Diya was packed well and arrived in time. It looks exactly as shown in the picture with good finish and the bells were all intact . We only hope that the ring connecting the chain to the diya and the chain itself can carry the weight of the heavier diya long term as it is thin. However we are happy with the purchase.