Brass is Handcrafted, Hand Etched in Floral Pattern and Fine Polished in Matte Finish
SPICE BOX: (L * W * H) = (8.1 * 8.1 * 2.6), SPOON: (L * W ) = (3.3 * 0.8) Inch
1 Box With Lid, 7 Containers, 1 Spoon
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color, design or size variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
Lost in agony was the city that had mined richness and which had gloated over its glory of art for the longest of generations. The love that it had compiled over time was on the brink of collapse. The Region of Brass-Uttar Pradesh also known as ' The Land of Desires ' which emerged as the King of handicrafts began to come on the verge of decline and was set for a major fall-back. But it stood, stood hard and strong to attain its lost glory back, Uttar Pradesh just as it was named was desirous of bringing what was gone. And it certain that it was made to lift not only itself but all the others who drifted back onto the seas of hardships and misery and foraged to counter them. The rebound was due and was coming, it was there and could be seen, The City of Brass yet again this time succeeded in bringing about its historical comeback and stood right back into its groove.
Inspired by the rich tradition and discipline of Uttar Pradesh, 'The Brass Rebounds' is a tribute to the City of Brass by our craftsmen who have with so much of love and affection handcrafted this wide range of home products from pure brass. This exceptional range of products that are fine polished and come with a matte finish are proof that Uttar Pradesh was, is and always will remain a thriving yet flourishing industrial-hub of handicrafts and brass-made products. Made available in the form of tableware, the 'The Brass Rebounds' bring a perfect blend of desire, enthusiasm and charm to your home which makes your surrounding comfortable and inspiring.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Floral-Etched' from the collection 'The Brass Rebounds' is a set of tableware in the form of a round spice box comprising of a base container, 7 containers of 40 ml each, 1 lid and 1 spoon, handcrafted in pure brass. The set comes in a glossy finish and the lid depicts a beautiful hand etched floral pattern. The 'Floral-Etched' is a perfect home item which can be used for safely storing spices as well as refreshments like sugar and aniseed in the kitchen and bring a perfect blend of desire, enthusiasm and charm into your home.
- Handcrafted in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the rich tradition and discipline of Uttar Pradesh.
- The spice box comes with a beautifully hand-etched lid depicting a floral pattern and a matte finish.
- Comes with 7 detachable containers of 40 ML each.
- Ideal for storing 7 different types spices or refreshments like sauf, cardamom etc.
- Can also be used as a multi-utility, knick-knack or jewellery box.
- Comes with a detachable lid & spoon.
- The spice box is protected with a food safe lacquer.
- The spice box is not air-tight.
- The product is not microwave and dishwasher safe.
- The product is lead free.
- Handcrafted in Pure Brass.
- Brass is Handcrafted, Hand Etched in Floral Pattern and Fine Polished.
- Comes in Golden colour.
- Comes in the following dimensions: SPICE BOX: 8.1" (L), 8.1" (W), 2.6" (H), SPOON: 3.3" (L), 0.8" (W) Inches in size.
- The volume of each container is 40 ML.
- The total weight of the spice box is 1056 grams.
- Comes with 1 Box, 1 Lid, 7 Containers & 1 Spoon.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSGently wipe with a dry soft cloth.
MANUFACTURING PROCESSThe artisans obtain pure brass material for the spice box. It is put into a spinning machine to get the pieces into the perfect shape as required. Later on, a matte finish food safe lacquer is applied on the pieces. Lastly, the lid is hand etched with beautiful floral patterns by the artisans.
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant
Happy with the product
The soup bowls are nice.I would recommend others to buy these.
Received in good condition and the jars were useful
Disappointed with color, what is shown to what was delivered
The auspicious Gayatri mantra from the Rigveda with the power to invoke the healing energy of SAVITUR- the Sun god.
Perfect for gifting on house warming, anniversaries and pooja room! Thank you.
The product is cute
Terracotta pots with beautiful designs.
The Dancing Ganesh Diya was packed well and arrived in time. It looks exactly as shown in the picture with good finish and the bells were all intact . We only hope that the ring connecting the chain to the diya and the chain itself can carry the weight of the heavier diya long term as it is thin. However we are happy with the purchase.