Handcrafted & Hand-Etched in Floral Pattern
CONTAINER: Mango Wood, LID: Brass
(L * W * H) = (8.1 * 8.1 * 2.5) Inch
CONTAINER: Light Brown, LID: Golden
1 Box With Lid
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color, design or size variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- Does not come with the cloth.
Lost in agony was the city that had mined richness and which had gloated over its glory of art for the longest of generations. The love that it had compiled over time was on the brink of collapse. The Region of Brass-Uttar Pradesh also known as ' The Land of Desires ' which emerged as the King of handicrafts began to come on the verge of decline and was set for a major fall-back. But it stood, stood hard and strong to attain its lost glory back, Uttar Pradesh just as it was named was desirous of bringing what was gone. And it certain that it was made to lift not only itself but all the others who drifted back onto the seas of hardships and misery and foraged to counter them. The rebound was due and was coming, it was there and could be seen, The City of Brass yet again this time succeeded in bringing about its historical comeback and stood right back into its groove.
Inspired by the rich tradition and discipline of Uttar Pradesh, 'The Brass Rebounds' is a tribute to the City of Brass by our craftsmen who have with so much of love and affection handcrafted this wide range of home products from pure brass. This exceptional range of spice box and chapati boxes that are fine polished and come with a matte finish are proof that Uttar Pradesh was, is and always will remain a thriving yet flourishing industrial-hub of handicrafts and brass-made products. Made available in the form of tableware, the 'The Brass Rebounds' bring a perfect blend of desire, enthusiasm and charm to your home which makes your surrounding comfortable and inspiring.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Floral-Etched' from the collection 'The Brass Rebounds' is a set of tableware in the form of a round chapati box handcrafted in pure brass and mango wood. The set comes in a glossy finish and the lid depicts a beautiful hand-etched floral pattern. The 'Floral-Etched' is a perfect home item which can be used for serving and storing chapatis, parathas, papads, khakra,etc. It can also be used for keeping jewellery, medicines, etc.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the rich tradition and discipline of Uttar Pradesh.
- The chapati box comes with a beautifully hand-etched lid depicting a floral pattern and a matte finish.
- Ideal for serving & storing chapatis, parathas, khakra, papad, etc.
- Can also be used as a multi-purpose box or knick-knack container to store medicines or jewellery.
- Comes with a detachable lid.
- The chapati box is 100% lead free.
- Handcrafted in pure brass & mango wood.
- Hand-etched in intricate floral pattern.
- Comes in Golden & Light Brown colour.
- Comes in 8.1" (L), 8.1" (W), 2.5" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of the chapati box is 1000 ML.
- The chapati box is a part of the collection 'The Brass Rebounds'.
- The weight of the chapati box is 562 grams.
- Comes with 1 box & 1 lid.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Handwash the lid with mild soap. Wipe & dry immediately after washing.
2. Wipe the container with a damp cloth.
3. Do not use abrasive or acidic material for cleaning.
Excellent work and finish.
Very nice product. Looks beautiful.
We liked the pots a lot and the recipient also liked it
I want the six mini pot holders with the pots and holder which is not available now. As soon as it’s available please let me know
These are a lovely set of pottery and i have got many appreciations whenever i have used these to serve my guests
It is beautiful and I loved it.
They are so delicate, tiny but whosoever has prepared them has done a really nice job!
It is beautiful and I loved it.
This is really a very beautiful product. Thank you!
was too overwhelmed to get your product...its so artistic...concept and execution both...excellent
the product was good ,whereas as per the description on the site while placing the order the chain length was approx. 23 inches, whereas on actual its to 17 inches. On my compliant even after assurance for the replacement of chain , the same is still pending for replacement.
Really happy with packaging.
And was happy with product too.
Yes,its worthy...loved it....
Very satisfied with the quality of the brass Masala box! Unique design, heavy, sturdy material. Trusting seller.
I liked this exclusive lane spice box very much. Quality is good. Reached me in good packaging. It's making my kitchen look more interesting and beautiful.