Lost in agony was the city that had mined richness and which had gloated over its glory of art for the longest of generations. The love that it had compiled over time was on the brink of collapse. The Region of Brass-Uttar Pradesh also known as ' The Land of Desires ' which emerged as the King of handicrafts began to come on the verge of decline and was set for a major fall-back. But it stood, stood hard and strong to attain its lost glory back, Uttar Pradesh just as it was named was desirous of bringing what was gone. And it certain that it was made to lift not only itself but all the others who drifted back onto the seas of hardships and misery and foraged to counter them. The rebound was due and was coming, it was there and could be seen, The City of Brass yet again this time succeeded in bringing about its historical comeback and stood right back into its groove.
Inspired by the rich tradition and discipline of Uttar Pradesh, 'The Brass Rebounds' is a tribute to the City of Brass by our craftsmen who have with so much of love and affection handcrafted this wide range of home products from pure brass. This exceptional range of spice box and chapati boxes that are fine polished and come with a matte finish are proof that Uttar Pradesh was, is and always will remain a thriving yet flourishing industrial-hub of handicrafts and brass-made products. Made available in the form of tableware, the 'The Brass Rebounds' bring a perfect blend of desire, enthusiasm and charm to your home which makes your surrounding comfortable and inspiring.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Floral-Etched' from the collection 'The Brass Rebounds' is a set of tableware in the form of a round chapati box handcrafted in pure brass and mango wood. The set comes in a glossy finish and the lid depicts a beautiful hand-etched floral pattern. The 'Floral-Etched' is a perfect home item which can be used for serving and storing chapatis, parathas, papads, khakra,etc. It can also be used for keeping jewellery, medicines, etc.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the rich tradition and discipline of Uttar Pradesh.
- The chapati box comes with a beautifully hand-etched lid depicting a floral pattern and a matte finish.
- Ideal for serving & storing chapatis, parathas, khakra, papad, etc.
- Can also be used as a multi-purpose box or knick-knack container to store medicines or jewellery.
- Comes with a detachable lid.
- The chapati box is 100% lead free.
- Handcrafted in pure brass & mango wood.
- Hand-etched in intricate floral pattern.
- Comes in Golden & Light Brown colour.
- Comes in 8.1" (L), 8.1" (W), 2.5" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of the chapati box is 1000 ML.
- The chapati box is a part of the collection 'The Brass Rebounds'.
- The weight of the chapati box is 562 grams.
- Comes with 1 box & 1 lid.
Handcrafted & Hand-Etched in Floral Pattern
CONTAINER: Mango Wood, LID: Brass
(L * W * H) = (8.1 * 8.1 * 2.5) Inch
CONTAINER: Light Brown, LID: Golden
1 Box With Lid
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color, design or size variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- Does not come with the cloth.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Handwash the lid with mild soap. Wipe & dry immediately after washing.
2. Wipe the container with a damp cloth.
3. Do not use abrasive or acidic material for cleaning.
I personally love all things hand made. And these are one of my prized possessions. Love them n waiting to flaunt them😊
Loved the mugs! And I want to buy the dinner set, but then I thought that it was a little expensive. Maybe I’ll just buy a plate, just cuz I love it.
this nameplate is beautiful and quality is very good....i m a satisfied customer of exclusive lane
Excellent quality perfect packaging keep it up👍
Good to look at, but quite small and short in stature. A bonsai table lamp.
I did not get activated discount for this item as mentioned in website , quality I am satisfied and also with packing and shipping procedures
Thank you exclusive lane for sending me lovely product with nice packing.i have ordered one more same piece feel v happy
These are really awesome.
The Bee Collective Set that I ordered is a real beautiful piece of workmanship. I am very happy to have ordered this set.
It's a beautiful dinner set. Thanks for the support from EL team to get it delivered on time.
It was a very good and expected product
The entire crimson dinner collection is "WoW" Rich and Elegant, attractive at the same time soothing look. I loved every bit of it!
It is one of my best purchases off late. The entire crimson red dinner set. Can't wait to use them.
I am very delighted to have bought this beautifully carved napkin holder. It elegantly augments the entire dinner spread.