Handcrafted & Hand-Etched in Floral Pattern
(L * W * H) = (8.1 * 8.1 * 2.9) Inch
1 Box With Lid
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color, design or size variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- Does not come with the cloth.
Lost in agony was the city that had mined richness and which had gloated over its glory of art for the longest of generations. The love that it had compiled over time was on the brink of collapse. The Region of Brass-Uttar Pradesh also known as ' The Land of Desires ' which emerged as the King of handicrafts began to come on the verge of decline and was set for a major fall-back. But it stood, stood hard and strong to attain its lost glory back, Uttar Pradesh just as it was named was desirous of bringing what was gone. And it certain that it was made to lift not only itself but all the others who drifted back onto the seas of hardships and misery and foraged to counter them. The rebound was due and was coming, it was there and could be seen, The City of Brass yet again this time succeeded in bringing about its historical comeback and stood right back into its groove.
Inspired by the rich tradition and discipline of Uttar Pradesh, 'The Brass Rebounds' is a tribute to the City of Brass by our craftsmen who have with so much of love and affection handcrafted this wide range of home products from pure brass. This exceptional range of spice box and chapati boxes that are fine polished and come with a matte finish are proof that Uttar Pradesh was, is and always will remain a thriving yet flourishing industrial-hub of handicrafts and brass-made products. Made available in the form of tableware, the 'The Brass Rebounds' bring a perfect blend of desire, enthusiasm and charm to your home which makes your surrounding comfortable and inspiring.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Floral-Etched' from the collection 'The Brass Rebounds' is a set of tableware in the form of a round chapati box handcrafted in pure brass and mango wood. The set comes in a glossy finish and the lid depicts a beautiful hand-etched floral pattern. The 'Floral-Etched' is a perfect home item which can be used for serving and storing chapatis, parathas, papads, khakra,etc. It can also be used for keeping jewellery, medicines, etc.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the rich tradition and discipline of Uttar Pradesh.
- The chapati box comes with a beautifully hand-etched lid depicting a floral pattern and a matte finish.
- Ideal for serving & storing chapatis, parathas, khakra, papad, etc.
- Can also be used as a multi-purpose box or knick-knack container to store medicines or jewellery.
- Comes with a detachable lid.
- The chapati box & lid are dishwasher safe.
- The chapati box is 100% lead free.
- Handcrafted in pure brass.
- Hand-etched in intricate floral pattern.
- Comes in Golden colour.
- Comes in 8.1" (L), 8.1" (W), 2.9" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of the chapati box is 1400 ML.
- The chapati box is a part of the collection 'The Brass Rebounds'.
- The weight of the chapati box is 662 grams.
- Comes with 1 box & 1 lid.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Handwash with mild soap.
2. Wipe & dry immediately after washing.
3. Do not use abrasive or acidic material for cleaning.
Look better than image
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant
Happy with the product
The soup bowls are nice.I would recommend others to buy these.
Received in good condition and the jars were useful
Disappointed with color, what is shown to what was delivered
The auspicious Gayatri mantra from the Rigveda with the power to invoke the healing energy of SAVITUR- the Sun god.
Perfect for gifting on house warming, anniversaries and pooja room! Thank you.
The product is cute
Terracotta pots with beautiful designs.
The Dancing Ganesh Diya was packed well and arrived in time. It looks exactly as shown in the picture with good finish and the bells were all intact . We only hope that the ring connecting the chain to the diya and the chain itself can carry the weight of the heavier diya long term as it is thin. However we are happy with the purchase.