The ‘Gajra – Iridescent Garlands collection is inspired by the old-world charm of the traditional ‘gajras’. Gajras are hair garlands adorned by Indian women in a plethora of celebratory functions. Since times unknown, the gajra has formed an integral part of an Indian woman’s ‘shringaar’ (adornments). Festivities are always brimming with women in beautiful flowy traditional sarees and ghaghras, singing and dancing to the energetic beat of the dhol, with elegant gajras in their hair that not only serve as decoration, but also as aromatic accents, with heady, bewitching scents that linger on one’s senses.
Drawing inspiration from these alluring flower garlands, this floral collection hand-painted by our artisans features captivating floral veils and a diversity of local Indian flowers. They have masterfully incorporated in the wares the lush white of sweet-smelling and heady jasmine, the ruby of the fragrant red rose and the fiery orange of luscious marigolds – flowers that are used to make gajras, bringing to you an explosion of colors. The collection features wall planters, soap dispensers and bath sets curated to add an antique aesthetic to your décor.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
Marigolds are gorgeous Indian flowers that are most commonly used to make flower garlands in Indian culture. The 'Fiery Marigold' set of wall planters from the "Gajra - Iridescent Garlands' collection is inspired by these marigold garlands, that are also considered auspicious and offered to Gods. The handcrafted planters have been painted with the fiery orange of the marigold blooms, with handpainted floral motifs. This set of planters are ideal for your living room, balcony and even walls in your garden spaces to add an old-world charm to your home.
- Handpainted and beautifully glazed, depicting floral patterns.
- Ideal for your living room walls, or to be hanged in the balcony.
- Ideal to be used as a planter/vase for planting your favourite plants or fresh flowers.
- Comes in a set of 2.
- Also perfect as ethnic wall accents.
- These wall planters comes in a cylindrical shape.
- Doesn't comes with a drainage hole.
- Handcrafted in Ceramic.
- Handpainted with floral motifs.
- Comes in Fiery Orange and White
- Comes in the following dimensions: 2.1''(L ), 1.9''(W), 7.5''(H) Inch in size.
- The volume of the wall planters is 120 ml.
- The product is a part of 'Gajra - Iridescent Garlands' collection.
Hand-painted With Floral Motifs
(L * W * H) = (2.1 * 1.9 * 7.5) Inch
Fiey Orange and White
2 Wall Planters
- Comes in a set of 2.
- Does not come with plants as depicted in the picture.
- The planter does not have a drainage hole.
- Comes with 1 hook holes each for hanging purpose.
- The hand-painting on the product will not wear away.
- As this product is hand-painted there might be a slight color, shape or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSGently clean with a damp cotton cloth.
Twins are very cute..
Gives a very artistic look.. 💝
Very good collection
My two turtles look absolutely gorgeous in my terrace garden!
I have kept them in my terrace garden and they look so cute.
The product was well finished, fully satisfied
Look better than image
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant