JARS: (L * W * H) = (3.3 * 3.3 * 4.5), SPOONS: (L * W) = (4.7 * 1.4) Inch
Blue, White & Yellow
PRODUCT WEIGHT: 640 grams
2 Pickle Jars, 2 Spoons
1) Use Mild Detergent.
2) Rinse it with water and dry it with a soft microfiber cloth.
3) Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
4) Make sure you do not use harsh or abrasive solutions for cleaning.
- Comes with 2 Pickle Jars and 2 Spoons.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- As this product is handmade there might be a slight color, shape or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- Hand-Painted by Indian artisans.
- Can be used to store chutney, pickle or sauces.
- A set comprise of 2 Jars and 2 spoons.
- The Jars and spoons are Handmade in ceramic.
- Hand-Painted With Moroccan Pattern.
- Can also be considered as a gift option for your loved ones.
- The product is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- The product is lead free and food safe.
- This product is a part of collection: The 90's Shores of Morocco.
Pickled-Coupled' from the collection "The 90's Shores of Morocco", is a compact set of two pickle holders, handcrafted in the interiors of Uttar Pradesh, inspired from a bygone era of a beautiful oceanside country; beaches with a yellow-white sand touching the beautiful blue waters of the Atlantic and Mediterranean. The story of the mystic land of Morocco, with a signature language of geometric motifs used in traditional art and architecture, is translated into ceramic, with an indigenous Moroccan geometric pattern on a white base hand-painted in ocean-blue, while sand yellow is used as an accent. The cylindrical jars, half patterned in geometry and half in sand yellow, have dome like lids with a blue droplet-holder, capturing the essence of Moroccan seasides enigmatically into a holistic set. Indian craftspeople have crafted "Pickled-Coupled" by hand, with so much love, to transport us back to times of enchanting wandering in a thriving historic seaside country, to your table tops and favourite home and kitchen spaces.