Hand-Etched with Floral pattern
TOTAL: (H) = (4.1), SPICE BOX: (L * W * H) = (8.1 * 8.1 * 2.6), CONTAINERS: (L * W * H) = (2.6 * 2.6 * 1.8), SPOON: (L * W) = (3.3* 0.8) Inch
1 Spice Box, 7 Containers, 1 Spoon
1) Remove the dust with a mildly wet cloth.
2) Do not use abrasive or acidic material for cleaning.
3) Can be washed normally with other utensils once in a while.
- Comes with 7 removable containers and a spoon.
- Doesn't come with the spices as shown in the image.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- Hand-Etched in India by Artisans.
- Depicts floral-etched on the lid of the spice box.
- Inspired by the rich aromas and taste of exotic spices of India.
- Can store upto 25-30 days of spices depending upon the usage.
- Can store upto 7 different type of spices.
- The spice box is lead free and food safe.
- Can also be used to store refreshments like Sauf, Supari, Cardamom, Elaichi, Clove.
- Can also be used a knick knack, multi utility or medicine box after removing the containers of the spice Box.
- This spice box is not air-tight.
- Comes with 7 removable containers of 100 ml each.
- The spice box set is not microwave or dishwasher safe.
- Comes in glossy finish.
- This product is a part of the collection 'The Spice Trove'.
The Spice Trove' is a collection of spice boxes inspired from the flavors and aromas from around the world. This beautifully crafted box is made with high-quality Stainless-Steel and features intricate carvings and patterns that evoke a sense of history and tradition.
Our Spice Box is perfect for anyone who loves to cook and wants to elevate their dishes with the finest ingredients. It also makes a wonderful gift for foodies, home cooks, and anyone who appreciates the art of cooking.