Handmade Artisanal Scented Candle with Cedarwood Fragrance
WAX: Soy Blend with a Cotton Wick, JAR: Concrete
(L * W * H) = (3.1 * 3.1 * 3.5) Inch
PRODUCT WEIGHT: 480 grams
1 Scented Jar Candle
1) Wipe it with a piece of damp cloth only.
2) Never leave a burning candle unattended.
3) Keep pools of molten wax free of debris such as match ends and wick trimmings.
4) Keep away from things that can catch fire.
5) Keep away from children and pets.
- Comes with 1 scented Candle.
- Since the product is handmade, there might be a slight variation in the design and colour of the product.
- The jar can be repurposed as a decorative item or a storage container.
- Handmade in India by Artisans.
- These fragrances are inspired from the lush forests of nature; which harbours diverse range of woody, floral and fruity fragrances.
- Comes in Cedarwood fragrance with a burn time of 28 Hours.
- The candle holder has been handcrafted in cement and the wax candle is a blend of soy wax and paraffin wax.
- This candle is smoke free and non-toxic.
- The candles are infused with sweet cedarwood aroma - a fragrance known to deodorise indoors, repel insects and prevent mildew formation.
- Ideal to create a warm and cozy atmosphere in a room adding a soft and flickering light that creates a relaxing ambiance.
- The concrete jar has a marble effect.
- The color of wax is White and the jar has marble texture in Grey color.
- Comes with a single wick.
- Perfect to be put up in a living room, bedroom or office to make the area fragrant and cozy.
- The candle holder can also be used as a pen, cutlery or knick knack holder after the candle burns completely.
The mesmerizing 'Cedarwood' scented concrete jar candle is a blend of soy wax with paraffin which is handpoured and handmade by talented artisans. The sweet woody scent of cedar will deodorise your environment and repel inscects whenever you light it. It has a burn time of 28 hours. It is smoke free and non-toxic to the environment. It comes in a reusable jar which can be used to store knick knacks after the candle burns out.