'Dazzling Posy 'Hand-painted Wall Planter Pots In Ceramic (Set of 2)
The ‘Gajra – Iridescent Garlands collection is inspired by the old-world charm of the traditional ‘gajras’. Gajras are hair garlands adorned by Indian women in a plethora of celebratory functions. Since times unknown, the gajra has formed an integral part of an Indian woman’s ‘shringaar’ (adornments). Festivities are always brimming with women in beautiful flowy traditional sarees and ghaghras, singing and dancing to the energetic beat of the dhol, with elegant gajras in their hair that not only serve as decoration, but also as aromatic accents, with heady, bewitching scents that linger on one’s senses.
Drawing inspiration from these alluring flower garlands, this floral collection hand-painted by our artisans features captivating floral veils and a diversity of local Indian flowers. They have masterfully incorporated in the wares the lush white of sweet-smelling and heady jasmine, the ruby of the fragrant red rose and the fiery orange of luscious marigolds – flowers that are used to make gajras, bringing to you an explosion of colors. The collection features wall planters, soap dispensers and bath sets curated to add an antique aesthetic to your décor.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
Inspired by the traditional gajras worn by Indian women, the 'Dazzling Posy' set of wall planters have been hand-painted on a luscious cream base with indigo blue veils and striking orange flowers. Rooted in the ethnicity and iconic traditions of Indian culture, these handcrafted planters are ideal to be place in the living room, kitchen, balcony or even walls in garden spaces to add an old world charm to your home.
- Handpainted and beautifully glazed, depicting floral patterns.
- Ideal for your living room walls, or to be hanged in the balcony.
- Ideal to be used as a planter/vase for planting your favourite plants or fresh flowers.
- Comes in a set of 2.
- Also perfect as ethnic wall accents.
- These wall planters comes in a conical shape.
- Doesn't comes with a drainage hole.
- Handcrafted in Ceramic.
- Handpainted with floral motifs.
- Comes in Indigo, Orange and White
- Comes in the following dimensions: 3.8''(L ), 2.7''(W), 9.4''(H) Inch in size.
- The volume of the wall planters is 230 ml.
- The product is a part of 'Gajra - Iridescent Garlands' collection.
Hand-painted With Floral Motifs
(L * W * H) = (3.8 * 2.7 * 9.4) Inch
Indigo, Orange and White
2 Wall Planters
- Comes in a set of 2.
- Does not come with plants as depicted in the picture.
- The planter does not have a drainage hole.
- Comes with 1 hook holes each for hanging purpose.
- The hand-painting on the product will not wear away.
- As this product is hand-painted there might be a slight color, shape or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSGently clean with a damp cotton cloth.
For Shipping & Returns Policy -Click Here
For tracking your Order or Registering You Complaint, click on the Whatsapp Chat Icon
Let customers speak for us
Such a beautiful handcrafted and hand-painted wooden portrait is just amazing! I received a product safely without any damage. Go for it if you are looking for an extra-ordinary piece!
A terracotta, madhubani art round matka is an home-made product, I have purchased this rajasthani round matka online at the best price. I strongly recommend to buy this product.
It's good, however the size is small, try to make little bigger
Very heavy, big, cute
The piece is nice and colourful, but very delicate. When we took it out of the packaging, the front panel came out in our hands as did one of the birds on the side. We stuck them back with Fevikwik.
Please ensure to stick everything together with more sturdy glue.
Twins are very cute..
Gives a very artistic look.. 💝
Very good collection
My two turtles look absolutely gorgeous in my terrace garden!
I have kept them in my terrace garden and they look so cute.
The product was well finished, fully satisfied
Look better than image