Ceramic Stoneware depicting Shah Jahan amidst beautiful flowers
(L * W * H) = (4.3 * 4.3 * 2.0) Inch
White with multi-coloured motifs
- Comes in a set of 4.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- The print will not fade away.
- There could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 850 degree Celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
'Daawat-e-Taj' is a collection inspired by the Taj Mahal which Rabindranath Tagore described as “the dream of marble”. It is a symbol of love and affection that Emperor Shah Jahan built-in memory of his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal. Located on the banks of river Yamuna in Agra, the greenery that surrounds this marvellous monument increases its beauty ten-fold. Taj Mahal is truly one of the wonders of the world and the collection celebrates this wonderful love story of Shah Jahan and Mumtaz Mahal.
'Daawat-e-Taj' is a collection of tableware that includes cups, mugs, kullads, glasses, tea sets, serving bowls, plates and katoris. Delicate floral decals along with motifs of Taj Mahal and portraits of Shah Jahan and Mumtaz Mahal have been applied with much care and precision by skilled artisans of India on a natural white base which makes this collection a true testament of pure love and affection.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The dinner bowls/katoris from the collection 'Daawat-e-Taj' are handcrafted in ceramic inspired by the Taj Mahal as a testament of love and come in a natural White colour with multi-coloured blooms and a portrait of Shah Jahan. The katoris come in a set of 4 of 220 ml each and are microwave and dishwasher safe. The katoris are ideal for serving curries, daal, vegetables or curd. It can also be used to serve desserts and snacks.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by Taj Mahal as a marvel of true love.
- A portrait of Shah Jahan and beautiful floral bloom decals have been used along the rims.
- Ideal for serving curries, dal, vegetables or curd.
- Can also be used to serve desserts like ice cream, halwa or Gulab Jamun or snacks.
- Comes with 4 katoris.
- The katoris are microwave & dishwasher safe.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The katoris are handcrafted in ceramic.
- Comes in a natural white base with a multi-coloured blooms border & a portrait of Shah Jahan.
- Comes in 4.3" (L), 4.3" (W), 2.0" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of each katori is 220 ml.
- The katoris are a part of the collection 'Daawat-e-Taj'.
- The weight of the katoris is 896 grams.
1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.