Handglazed Studio Pottery
(L * W * H) = (4.1 * 4.1 * 2.9) Inch
2 Serving Bowls
-As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
-Comes with 2 bowls.
-This is not a Bone China Product.
’Coral Reef’ is a collection inspired by vibrant marine ecosystem that harbours underneath the azure ocean.Underneath the azure ocean, a vibrant colony of an eco system harbours itself. The raw organic forms and vast realm of colors becomes its beauty. Every little plant contributes in the vibrant coral reef.
Handglazed and crafted by the artisans, this collection is inspired by the colors and organism exisiting underneath the sea. Subtle ribbed textures, frosted finish and crystaline formation of colors are some of the elements worked upon by the artisans to create this beauty of coral reef on your dinner table.
The serving bowls from the collection 'Coral Reef' are inspired by Inspired by vibrant marine ecosystem that harbours underneath the azure ocean . The serving bowls are ideal for serving curries, rice, dal, vegetables, curd, desserts, etc. The products are made by grinding clay for 24 hours after which it is thrown onto a wheel and shaped. They are then hand-engraved and finally they are glazed at 1280 degree Celcius in a kiln.
- Hand Glazed by skilled Indian artisans.
- Inspired by vibrant marine ecosystem that harbours underneath the azure ocean.
- Hand glazed depicting beautiful designs.
- These dining table bowls/katoris set are ideal for serving dal, vegetables or curries for day to day use.
- Can also be used to serve snacks & refreshments to your guests.
- These bowl sets will definitely compliment your dining plates.
- Can also be considered as a gift option for your loved ones.
- The products are microwave and dishwasher safe.
- The Serving Bowls are made up of Ceramic.
- It is skillfuly Handglazed.
- Comes in Teal Blue colour.
- Comes in the following dimensions: (L * W * H) = (4.1 * 4.1 * 2.9) Inch.
- This product belongs to the ' Coral Reef' collection.
1. Use Mild Detergent and sponge for cleaning.
2. Avoid using any Abrasive material on the ceramic.