Handglazed Studio Pottery
(L * W * H) = (9.4 * 9.4 * 1.7) Inch
1 Dinner Plate
-As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
-Comes with 1 Dinner Plate.
-This is not a Bone China Product.
’Coral Reef’ is a collection inspired by vibrant marine ecosystem that harbours underneath the azure ocean.Underneath the azure ocean, a vibrant colony of an eco system harbours itself. The raw organic forms and vast realm of colors becomes its beauty. Every little plant contributes in the vibrant coral reef.
Handglazed and crafted by the artisans, this collection is inspired by the colors and organism exisiting underneath the sea. Subtle ribbed textures, frosted finish and crystaline formation of colors are some of the elements worked upon by the artisans to create this beauty of coral reef on your dinner table.
This product from the collection 'Coral Reef', is a dinner plate handmade & handglazed in Ceramic by skilled Indian artisans, ideal for serving large or main meals to two people. The dinner plate comes in a glossy finish. This set is lead free as well as microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Hand Glazed by skilled Indian artisans.
- Inspired by vibrant marine ecosystem that harbours underneath the azure ocean.
- Hand glazed depicting beautiful designs.
- The dinner plates depict a beautiful amalgamation of contrasting shades of glossy turquoise blue colour in a pastel tone and a sober earthen brown coloured terracotta-like matte finish.
- Handcrafted and hand glazed Studio Pottery depicting sunflowers double fired at 1200 degrees Celsius.
- Ideal for serving large or main meals.
- Perfect gifting option for house warmings and the festive season.
- The products are microwave and dishwasher safe.
- The Dinner Plates are made up of Ceramic.
- It is skillfuly Handglazed.
- Comes in Mineral Green colour.
- Comes in the following dimensions: (L * W * H) = (9.4 * 9.4 * 1.7) Inch.
- This product belongs to the ' Coral Reef' collection.
1. Use Mild Detergent and sponge for cleaning.
2. Avoid using any Abrasive material on the ceramic.