Studio Pottery & Hand-glazed
(L * W * H) = (5.0 * 3.4 * 3.9) Inch
Tawny Brown & Sea Weed Green
- Comes in a set of 2.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- This is handmade studio pottery.
- The mugs come in a raw finish for a more rustic look.
- There could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree Celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
‘Ocean Classics’ is a collection inspired by the admiration of the sea and the various mysteries that it holds. Everybody has few beautiful memories attached to the sea. Oh! The sand and the sea have seen it all, the start of so many stories was written here. The old lighthouse that stands in the corner has seen so many tearful goodbyes and the happiest reunions. The sea is where you find true beauty, where the world hides in the deep. This collection is an apt representation of the inimitable wonders of the sea.
‘Ocean Classics’ is a collection of tea & coffee mugs and tea light holders. Each product is carefully and delicately handcrafted by skilled artisans of India with much care and precision. This collection is perfect for always having a piece of the ocean around you.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The tea and coffee mugs from the collection 'Ocean Classics' are handcrafted in ceramic inspired by docks that are placed along the shorelines and come in a Brown base with Sea Green colour. The mugs come in a set of 2 of 280 ML each and are microwave and dishwasher safe. They are ideal for serving tea & coffee and can also be used for serving milk & soup.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the beautiful sea waves.
- A chevron pattern has been hand-engraved and dual matte glazing has been done to create a piece that is not only unique, but earthy as well.
- The mugs come in a raw unglazed finish for a more rustic look.
- Ideal for serving tea & coffee to your loved ones.
- Can also be used to serve milk & soup.
- The mugs are microwave & dishwasher safe.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The mugs are handcrafted in creamic.
- Studio pottery depicting dual tones and a chevron pattern.
- Comes in a Tawny Brown base with Sea Weed Green colour on the rims and chevron pattern.
- Comes in 5.0" (L), 3.4" (W), 3.9" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of each mug is 280 ML.
- The mugs are a part of the collection 'Ocean Classics'.
- The weight of the mugs is 652 grams.
- Comes with 2 mugs.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant
Happy with the product
The soup bowls are nice.I would recommend others to buy these.
Received in good condition and the jars were useful
Disappointed with color, what is shown to what was delivered
The auspicious Gayatri mantra from the Rigveda with the power to invoke the healing energy of SAVITUR- the Sun god.
Perfect for gifting on house warming, anniversaries and pooja room! Thank you.
The product is cute
Terracotta pots with beautiful designs.
The Dancing Ganesh Diya was packed well and arrived in time. It looks exactly as shown in the picture with good finish and the bells were all intact . We only hope that the ring connecting the chain to the diya and the chain itself can carry the weight of the heavier diya long term as it is thin. However we are happy with the purchase.