ART TYPE: Handcrafted & Hand-Painted
‘Cannery Twittery’ is a wind chime, skilfully handcrafted in metal and moulded to the classical shape of a high arch, is home to a pair of happy little yellow birds. They perch above three little yellow bells and when the wind blows, they twitter in happiness as the bells jingle in sweet rhythms. The Cannery bird is said to be a spirit bird that awakens healing energies, brings fresh air and new light to cover up wounds of the past. This bird is said to carry the healing energy of the rising sun and fill the world with new joy, inspiration and hope. Brought to life with two delicately hand-painted Canary birds complete with a bright yellow beak and feet and minute green-white feather details; from the interiors of India, this wind chime is handcrafted with love to make the perfect art addition that livens up your favourite spaces.
- It can be used both as a wind chime as well as a decorative hanging.
- Beautiful Hand-Painting has been done on the bird couple & bells.
- Handcrafted in Metal.
- Hand-Painted in Multicolour.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
TOTAL: 5.7" (L), 6.7" (W), 16.1" (H),
EACH BIRD: 6.7" (L), 2.0" (W), 4.0" (H),
EACH BELL: 2.9" (H), 1.1" (DIA) Inch in size.
- It will make any space come alive with its rustic rhythms.