Hand Engraved with Striped Pattern depicting Burnt Finish & Natural Wooden Grains
PLANTER TUBE: Glass,
HOLDER: Mango Wood
(L * W * H) = (10.0 * 3.0 * 11.3) Inch
PLANTER TUBE: Transparent,
3 Test Tubes, 1 Holder
- Comes with 2 planter tubes & 1 planter holder.
- Does not come with a plant as shown in the image.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color, design or size variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
The ‘Blooming Glass Trio Pillars’ is a set of 3 planter tubes, handcrafted in Glass with a holder beautifully handcrafted in Mango wood, that captures the essentially raw aspects of nature into versatile, artistic garden decor. This table décor item, handcrafted with utmost elegance by our skilful artisans, is beautifully hand engraved on it's edges with a white hand-painted striped pattern whilst depicting natural wooden grains. Made with so much love by our team of artisans, to bring back the nostalgia of precious days of togetherness and the rawness of nature brought to life, from a spring in retrospective, to your favourite home spaces.
- Handcrafted in India by artisans.
- The planter tube holder depicts hand engraving done on it's edges and at the bottom with a white hand-painted striped pattern along with beautiful and natural wooden grains.
- The wooden holders come in shape of a pillar on a flat base.
- Ideal for putting your favourite plants or flowers.
- Also acts as a table decorative showpiece.
- The planter tubes are detachable from the wooden holder.
- The holder is handcrafted in Mango Wood and the planter tubes in Glass.
- Comes in burnt finish.
- Hand Engraved with Striped Pattern depicting Burnt Finish & Natural Wooden Grains.
- The holder comes in Brown colour with white tints & the planter tubes are transparent.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
TOTAL : (H) = (11.3),
PLANTER TUBES: (DIA * H) = (1.0 * 7.2),
HOLDER: (L * W * H) = (10.0 * 3.0 * 5.9) Inches in size.
- The total weight of the planter tube set is 385 grams.
- Comes with 3 Tube Planters and 1 Holder.
Gently wipe with a soft dry cloth.
Firstly, the artisan transforms the raw wood into the desired shape. Then he smoothens the wood and and does hand engraving. After that the wood is burnt to give the burnt finish and paint is applied on the engraved part.