COLOUR: HOLDER: Dark & Light Brown, BIRDS: Multicoloured
MATERIAL: HOLDER: Sheesham & Mango Wood, BIRDS: Wood
ART TYPE: Handcrafted
Beautifully handcrafted in two different kinds of wood by craftspeople from the interiors of India, ‘Birds Of A Feather’ is a rectangular cutlery holder with two separate in-built compartments, inspired from the astonishingly beautiful and surprisingly smart parakeets; an indigenous Indian bird species that has always been delightful both in the wild and as companions to many. The fusion of mango wood and sheesham wood is visible clearly because of the distinct natural colour of each, which is complimented amazingly by the bright little multicoloured parakeets hand painted on wood, who seem completely at home on the holder. The compact design, fine finishing of woods and simple utility of organising cutlery, makes ‘Birds Of A Feather’ an ethnic Indian tale handcrafted with love, bringing a touch of life, deep within the Indian forests to organise and add art to your table top and living spaces.
- Perfect to keep your day to day dining cutlery & napkins. Can be also used to keep stationery items & other knick knacks.
- Comes with 2 separate in-built compartments to keep cutlery & napkins separately.
- Adorned with 2 beautifully multicoloured hand-painted birds.
- Handcrafted in Sheesham & Mango Wood.
- Hand-embellished in a shade of light & dark Brown.
- Comes in the following dimensions: 6.0" (L), 3.3" (W), 4.5" (H) Inch in size.
- It will definitely accentuate the beauty of your dining set up.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh