Hand-Painted & Handcrafted depicting floral motifs
(L * W * H) = (6.0 * 6.0 * 2.4) Inch
Light Yellow & White with floral motifs in Light Blue & Navy Blue
2 Serving Bowls
- This is not a Bone China product.
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- Since the product is handpainted, there might be a slight variation in the design and colour of the product. Also, there could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1155 degree Celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
- Comes in a set of 2.
This Collection “Badamwari Bagheecha” is inspired by Badam Phool (almond flower), the blossoming of which marks the arrival of Spring season. These delicate foliage can be found in its namesake serene garden of Srinagar situated on foothills of Koh-e-Maran. Earlier celebrated with the much romantic picnic getaways and joyous ambience, this collection relives the mellow and tranquil nature of being present in the bagheecha of badamwari which resembles new year for Kashmiris and beckons the seasons ahead.
’Badamwari Bagh’ is a tableware collection that includes cups, mugs, soup bowls, serving bowls, plates, platters and katoris. Floral motifs and foliage have been hand-painted by the skilled artisans with much care and precision which makes this collection perfect for invoking elegant vibes.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The Serving Bowls from the collection 'Badamwari Bagheecha' are handcrafted in ceramic, inspired by Badam Phool (almond flower)
- the blossoming of which marks the arrival of Spring season. The serving bowl is ideal for serving curries, dal, vegetables, etc. The products are made by grinding clay for 24 hours after which it is thrown onto a wheel & shaped. They are then hand-painted & finally they are glazed at 1155 degree Celsius in a kiln.
- Hand-painted in India by artisans.
- Inspired by Badam Phool (almond flower), the blossoming of which marks the arrival of Spring season.
- Perfect sets for your tableware collection and for serving snacks as well as beverages.
- Ideal to be used for serving vegetables, rice, curries, curd, etc.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- Beautiful & delicate floral motifs have been hand-painted on a Light Yellow base.
- Can also be used to serve desserts like ice cream, halwa or Gulab Jamun or snacks.
- The products are microwave & dishwasher safe.
- This Serving Bowl is handcrafted in Ceramic.
- Hand-painted depicting floral motifs & patterns with hand-glazing done at a firing of 1155 degrees Celsius.
- Comes in Light Yellow & White combination with floral motifs in Light Blue & Navy Blue.
- Comes in the following dimensions: (L * W * H) = (6.0 * 6.0 * 2.4) Inch.
- This product belongs to the ' Badamwari Bagheecha' collection.
- Use Mild Detergent.
- Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.