Hand-Painted & Handcrafted depicting floral motifs
DINNER PLATES: (L * W * H) = (10.1 * 10.1 * 1.3), KATORIS: (L * W * H) = (4.1 * 4.1 * 2.0) Inch
Light Yellow & White with floral motifs in Light Blue & Navy Blue
1 Dinner Plate, 2 Katoris
- This is not a Bone China product.
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- Since the product is handpainted, there might be a slight variation in the design and colour of the product. Also, there could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1155 degree Celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
- Comes in a set of 1.
This Collection “Badamwari Bagheecha” is inspired by Badam Phool (almond flower), the blossoming of which marks the arrival of Spring season. These delicate foliage can be found in its namesake serene garden of Srinagar situated on foothills of Koh-e-Maran. Earlier celebrated with the much romantic picnic getaways and joyous ambience, this collection relives the mellow and tranquil nature of being present in the bagheecha of badamwari which resembles new year for Kashmiris and beckons the seasons ahead.
’Badamwari Bagh’ is a tableware collection that includes cups, mugs, soup bowls, serving bowls, plates, platters and katoris. Floral motifs and foliage have been hand-painted by the skilled artisans with much care and precision which makes this collection perfect for invoking elegant vibes.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The dinner plate with katoris from the collection 'Badamwari Bagheecha' are handcrafted in ceramic, inspired by Badam Phool (almond flower)
- the blossoming of which marks the arrival of Spring season. Ideal for serving meals to a single person, the dinner plate is ideal for serving main course meals and the katoris for serving curries, dal, vegetables, curd, dessert, etc. The products are made by grinding clay for 24 hours after which it is thrown onto a wheel & shaped. They are then hand-painted & finally they are glazed at 1155 degree Celsius in a kiln.
- Hand-painted in India by artisans.
- Inspired by Badam Phool (almond flower), the blossoming of which marks the arrival of Spring season.
- Perfect sets for your tableware collection and for serving meals as well as beverages.
- These dinner plates with katoris are ideal for serving meals to your family & guests.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- Beautiful & delicate floral motifs have been hand-painted on a Light Yellow base.
- The products are microwave & dishwasher safe.
- The dinner plates & katoris are handcrafted in ceramic.
- Hand-painted depicting floral motifs & patterns with hand-glazing done at a firing of 1155 degrees Celsius.
- Comes in Light Yellow & White combination with floral motifs in Light Blue & Navy Blue.
- Comes in the following dimensions: DINNER PLATES: (L * W * H) = (10.1 * 10.1 * 1.3), KATORIS: (L * W * H) = (4.1 * 4.1 * 2.0) Inch.
- This product belongs to the ' Badamwari Bagheecha' collection.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS- Use Mild Detergent.
- Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant
Happy with the product
The soup bowls are nice.I would recommend others to buy these.
Received in good condition and the jars were useful
Disappointed with color, what is shown to what was delivered
The auspicious Gayatri mantra from the Rigveda with the power to invoke the healing energy of SAVITUR- the Sun god.
Perfect for gifting on house warming, anniversaries and pooja room! Thank you.
The product is cute
Terracotta pots with beautiful designs.
The Dancing Ganesh Diya was packed well and arrived in time. It looks exactly as shown in the picture with good finish and the bells were all intact . We only hope that the ring connecting the chain to the diya and the chain itself can carry the weight of the heavier diya long term as it is thin. However we are happy with the purchase.