Hand-painted depicting intricate arabesque motifs
(L * W * H) = (5.0 * 5.0 * 1.9) Inches
Smoke Grey and White
2 Serving Bowls
- Comes in a set of 2.
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- Since the product is handmade, there might be a slight variation in the design and colour of the product.
The ‘Arabian Nights’ is a collection inspired from the mystical and thrilling classic ‘One Thousand and One Nights’ book of Middle-eastern folk tales. As the book goes, Scherezade - the queen, narrates countless folklores to King Shahryar and his court every night. Portraying arabesque motifs of arches and oriental three-tipped flowers on a muted bluish-grey background depicting night in the courtroom, the ‘Arabian Nights’ collection immortalizes the dazzling dusky beauty of Arabian nights and Scherezade’s lyrical tales, crafting an ode to the Arabian legends.
The ‘Arabian Nights’ collection has been handcrafted exquisitely by Indian artisans. Each piece of ceramic pottery has been hand-painted with exquisite motifs and hand-glazed to perfection to bring to your home the taste of Shahryar’s ravishing Arabian kingdom. Featuring a variety of dinner ware from teacups and saucers, mugs, and platters to elegant dining sets, this collection is a must-have to elevate your dining collection and add a touch of magnificence to your home. Each article is a masterpiece and a definite conversation starter that will leave your guests in awe.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The ‘Arabian Nights’ set of 2 serving bowls of 230 ml each from the ‘Arabian Nights’ collection has been masterfully handcrafted from Ceramic and beautifully hand glazed by Indian artisans. Depicting the dazzling, dusky beauty of the Arabian nights, each bowl has been hand-painted in a lovely smoke grey colour along with pearly white, intricate arabesque motifs of arches and oriental three-tipped flowers. The ethereal glaze adds a magical glossy finish. The bowls come with a wider mouth for more room to decorate your evening snacks, big portions of fruits, starters before the main course, munchies, or salads and are also the perfect for serveware main course dishes. They are also beautiful gifts for housewarmings and the festive season. The serving bowls are microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Hand-painted and handcrafted by Indian artisans.
- The products are Hand-painted depicting intricate arabesque arches and oriental flowers.
- Ideal to serve vegetables , curries and other main course dishes.
- Can also be used for serving snacks like mixtures, chips, etc.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- Depicts arabesque arches and three-tipped flowers.
- The serving bowls are microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Handcrafted in Ceramic.
- Hand-painted depicting intricate arabesque motifs.
- Comes in smoke grey and white.
- Comes in the following dimensions: 5.0'' (L), 5.0'' (W), 1.9'' (H) Inches in size.
- The volume of the serving bowls is 230 ml.
- The serving bowls belong to the 'Arabian Nights' collection.
- Use mild detergent.
- Avoid using abrasive material for cleaning.