COLOUR: Natural Light Brown
MATERIAL: Steam Beach Wood
ART TYPE: Warli Handpainting
A wall mount clothes-hanging holder, ‘Whitewood Canvas’ is beautifully crafted in Steam Beach Wood wood by skilled craftspeople from the interiors of India. Inspired from the indigenous art of the Warli tribe, this holder’s body has been hand embellished with their rustic paintings in miniature forms depicting in a classic black and white on a natural light teak wood base a large procession of animals, men playing instruments, groups of men dancing, trees and a bullock cart, bringing in the mood of a community celebration, happiness and fesivities. The compact flat trapezium shape and bottle-like form of the holder, fine finishing of the natural wood texture and carved edges and the simple holder utility equipped with four clothes hanging hooks complete with a beaded jute dori at the neck, carries with itself a fragment of raw Indian serenity to your wall and living spaces.
- Perfect to be put up in a bathroom for everyday usage. Can also be used as a towel hanger.
- Equipped with 4 clothes hanging hooks & beaded jute dori.
- Adorned with detailed Warli Hand-Painting depicting a large procession of animals, men playing instruments, groups of men dancing, trees and a bullock cart, bringing in the mood of celebration.
- Handcrafted in Steam Beach Wood.
- Hand-embellished in Natural Light Brown colour.
- Comes in the following dimensions: 17.0" (L), 3.0" (W), 10.5" (H) Inch in size.
- It will definitely add a fragment of raw Indian tribal culture to your homes.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh