Handmade & Handglazed Studio Pottery double fired at 1280 degree celsius
(L * W * H) = (3.0 * 2.7 * 8.7) Inch
Amber with Teal Tints
2 Oil Bottles
- The Metal stout is detachable by pulling.
- Metal stout has rubber stopper inside to hold it steady.
- This is not a Bone China Product.
- Pottery dipped in Amber and Sprayed with Teal.
- There could be a slight variation in the dual tone glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1280 degree celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
Pompeii, a city on the Italian coastline with rich volcanic soil and luxurious lifestyle flourishing down its line slowly embarked its way as a captivating resort town where the tourists, townspeople celebrated the religious festival of Vulcan, The God of Fire. The city with beautifully built monumental complexes was abruptly lost with the eruption of Mount Vesuvius and froze in its ultimate sophistication under a thick layer of ash. Rediscovered after ages, the city still held the true essence and secrets in its remnants which transpired to the artists around the globe to decipher the lost glory and continue to amplify the legacy through their art in the hearts of the generations to come.
Inspired by the rich and exuberant ancient heritage of the Roman Empire and the volcanic eruption of Pompeii, Our artisans gracefully handglazed the perfect union between Amber, the aggressiveness of Lava, and teal, the calming essence of nature and time. The style of ceramic traces back to the ancient roman stoneware depiction and has been made available in various categories including tableware, oil-bottles, vases, table tea-light holders, candle-holders and bathroom accessories. "Amalgamation of Amber & Teal" truly combines mutuality of Roman tragedies and fine pottery to quench your appetite for timeless designs and exalting your minds and the moods of people living anywhere near the boundaries of your lines.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Amber & Teal' set of 2 oil bottles is ideal to be used as cruets for storing olive oils and cider vinegar in your kitchen or on your dining tables. The set is elegantly handcrafted in ceramic in amber colour with line details embossing and tints of magical teal on the neck. The bottles are also ideal to be used as decorative vases after removing the metal spout from their tops.
- Ideal to be used as a cruet for storing olive oils and cider vinegars.
- This decorative oil bottle is ideal to be used in the kitchen or on dining table.
- Can also be used as a decorative vase after removing the spout.
- Comes with line details embossing.
- Spout is detachable by pulling.
- This is not air-tight.
- The product is dishwasher safe.
- The product is lead free and food safe.
- Made in Ceramic.
- Handmade & Handglazed Studio Pottery double fired at 1280 degree celsius.
- Comes in Amber with Teal tints on neck.
- Comes in 3.0 (L), 2.7 (W), 8.7 (H) Inches in size.
- The Volume of each Oil Bottle is 250 ml.
- The weight of the Oil Bottles are 694 grams.
- The weight of each Oil Bottle is 347 grams.
- Comes with 2 Oil Bottles.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
MANUFACTURING PROCESSStoneware clay is manipulated by hand, It is then fired at temperatures of 1280 degree celsius. After that, it is dipped in Amber and sprayed with Metal Teal and doubly fired again to mature the glaze.
Excellent work and finish.
Very nice product. Looks beautiful.
We liked the pots a lot and the recipient also liked it
I want the six mini pot holders with the pots and holder which is not available now. As soon as it’s available please let me know
These are a lovely set of pottery and i have got many appreciations whenever i have used these to serve my guests
It is beautiful and I loved it.
They are so delicate, tiny but whosoever has prepared them has done a really nice job!
It is beautiful and I loved it.
This is really a very beautiful product. Thank you!
was too overwhelmed to get your product...its so artistic...concept and execution both...excellent
the product was good ,whereas as per the description on the site while placing the order the chain length was approx. 23 inches, whereas on actual its to 17 inches. On my compliant even after assurance for the replacement of chain , the same is still pending for replacement.
Really happy with packaging.
And was happy with product too.
Yes,its worthy...loved it....
Very satisfied with the quality of the brass Masala box! Unique design, heavy, sturdy material. Trusting seller.
I liked this exclusive lane spice box very much. Quality is good. Reached me in good packaging. It's making my kitchen look more interesting and beautiful.