Handmade and Hand-painted with beautiful Warli Art
(L * W * H) = (8.4 * 1.0 * 8.4) Inch
Crimson red with Multicolour Hand-painting
2 Wall Décors
- Comes in a set of 2.
- As this product is handmade there might be slight colour, shape or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
Inspired by the Warli Tribe of Maharashtra, these Wall Plates represent the way of life of the Warli People. Despite being a foot's distance away from the metropolitan city and the Modern ways of the people of Mumbai, the Warli tribe Shun all western urbanization and live in harmony with the nature.
While designing these plates our artisans kept in mind the Way of life of the Warli People and the Hand painting represents just that. Despite Whatever is going on in the outside world which represents the outer layers the inner layer or the Warli people keep leading their life in their own way, following their own traditions.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
This beautiful Wall Décor set from the collection 'The Warli Tales' is handmade in Terracotta and has been carefully hand-painted by our Artisans in the theme colour of Red with multicolour patterns in layers. The Innermost Layer of Warli Art represents how we Humans should live in harmony with nature and the uncountable benefits of that. These set of 2 wall decors are ideal for hanging and can also be used for display on the side table.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the ‘Tarpa Dance’ of the Warli Community of Maharashtra.
- The wall décor set depicts tribal dancers in Warli Art and are hand-painted in contrasting colours.
- Handmade In Terracotta.
- Comes with 2 Wall Décors.
- These are ideal to be used as wall décor pieces for your home and office.
- They are sure to make any empty walls look magnificent.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The Wall Décor set comes in round shape.
- Comes in Crimson red with Multicolour hand-painting.
- Comes in 8.4" (L), 1.0" (W), 8.4" (H) Inches.
- The weight of the wall décor set is 630 grams.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Handle with care.
2. Keep away from water.
3. Clean with a soft dry cloth only.
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant
Happy with the product
The soup bowls are nice.I would recommend others to buy these.
Received in good condition and the jars were useful
Disappointed with color, what is shown to what was delivered
The auspicious Gayatri mantra from the Rigveda with the power to invoke the healing energy of SAVITUR- the Sun god.
Perfect for gifting on house warming, anniversaries and pooja room! Thank you.
The product is cute
Terracotta pots with beautiful designs.
The Dancing Ganesh Diya was packed well and arrived in time. It looks exactly as shown in the picture with good finish and the bells were all intact . We only hope that the ring connecting the chain to the diya and the chain itself can carry the weight of the heavier diya long term as it is thin. However we are happy with the purchase.