'Indigo Chevrons' is a collection inspired by a very striking and seamless zig-zag geometric pattern known as Chevron. This ancient pattern is characterized by an inverted "V" design, with each side meeting at a point without any interruption. The genesis of this continuous intricate pattern dates back to 1800 BC in Greece where it was prominent in many art forms. Over the centuries, this pattern surged to popularity in several cultures, including that of India. Some exemplary examples where Chevron pattern can be seen in India include the famous Udaipur Palace in Rajasthan, the regal attires of Indian tribals, and the arrows used by Archers of Gond and Baiga tribe. Keeping this in mind, adroit artisans from our country have captured an essence of this ancient art and vividly portrayed that in our collection with a hint of Indian touch.
The 'Indigo Chevrons' is a collection of tableware and kitchen accessories that include mugs, cups, katoris, dinner sets, bowls, salt and pepper shakers, plates, platters, planters, multi-utility boxes, and more. Highly skilled artisans of India have hand-painted this intricate chevron pattern to capture its traditional essence while also highlighting its wide presence in India. Handmade in ceramic with much care and precision, this range comes in contrasting indigo blue motifs on a white base and is ideal to be placed in your living room, kitchen, or bathroom. These placid designs with their artistic and utilitarian value indeed create an everlasting impression.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Indigo Chevron' from the collection 'The Indigo Chevrons', is a set of 4 Dinner Plates with 2 Serving Bowls each of 380 ML & 4 Katoris each of 160 ML, handmade & handglazed in Ceramic by Indian artisans, ideal to be used for serving daily meals to 4 people, the dinner plates are ideal for serving large or main meals, the serving bowls for serving salad, rice, dal or vegetables in large quantities and the katoris for serving curries, dal, vegetables, curd, dessert, etc. The set is hand-painted with beautiful indigo blue colour on a base of white while depicting beautiful inverted Chevron pattern and comes in a glossy finish. It is lead free as well as microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by a seamsless zig-zag geometric pattern known as the Chevron pattern.
- The chevron is an inverted-V pattern, with each side meeting at one point without interruption.
- The dinner plates & bowls set is hand-painted with the contrasting shade of indigo blue on a white base.
- These dinner plates with serving bowls & katoris are ideal for serving daily meals to your family & guests.
- Ideal for serving meals to 4 people.
- The dinner plates are ideal for serving large or main meals.
- The serving bowls are ideal for serving salad, rice, dal or vegetables in large quantites.
- The katoris are ideal for serving curries, dal, vegetables, curd, dessert, etc.
- Comes with 4 Dinner Plates, 2 Serving Bowls and 4 Katoris.
- The product is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- The product is 100% lead free.
- Handmade in Ceramic.
- Hand-painted Depicting a Unique Inverted Chevron Pattern with Handglazing done at a firing of 1200 degree celsius.
- Comes in Indigo Blue & White colour.
- Comes in the following dimensions: DINNER PLATES: 10.1" (L), 10.1" (W), 1.3" (H), SERVING BOWLS: 5.6" (L), 5.6" (W), 2.6" (H), KATORIS: 4.0" (L), 4.0" (W), 2.0" (H) Inches in size.
- The volume of each serving bowl is 380 ML and of each katori is 160 ML.
- The total weight of the set is 5018 grams.
Hand-painted Depicting a Unique Inverted Chevron Pattern with Handglazing done at a firing of 1200 degree celsius
DINNER PLATES: (L * W * H) = (10.1 * 10.1 * 1.3), SERVING BOWLS: (L * W * H) = (5.6 * 5.6 * 2.6), KATORIS: (L * W * H) = (4.0 * 4.0 * 2.0) Inch
Indigo Blue & White
4 Dinner Plates, 2 Serving Bowls, 4 Katoris
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- There could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the glaze it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
At first, the mold is prepared as per shape. The material used for casting is raw clay which is put into the mold. After that, the casted piece is hand-painted by the Indian artisans with a special Chevron pattern. At last, the final piece is then fired at temperatures of 1200 degree celsius.
Good work manship
Got it on time. Loved it. The quality is great. Packing was amazing. I needed some support and got super quick response from Exclusive lane team. Great experience all the way 😍 keep it up guyz
Really happy with packaging.
And was happy with product too.
Yes,its worthy...loved it....
Very satisfied with the quality of the brass Masala box! Unique design, heavy, sturdy material. Trusting seller.
I liked this exclusive lane spice box very much. Quality is good. Reached me in good packaging. It's making my kitchen look more interesting and beautiful.
Very good product, delivered on time!
Beautiful and nice item. But should improve package part. Out of 3 pieces I ordered 2 broken.
Very disappointed in the delivery system.
I was a little disappointed with the product as I didn't feel that it was worth the price I paid.
It is bigger size than I expected. Very nice.
It looks good but,the surface colour finishing looks dull .
I am still waiting for the ordered items. Not delivered to my address.