'Mint Chocolate' Hand Glazed Studio Pottery Tea & Coffee Mugs In Ceramic (Set of 2, 362 ML, Microwave Safe)
Hand Glazed & Handmade Studio Pottery Double Fired at 1280 Degree Celsius depicting Tri-Glazing
(L * W * H) = (4.9 * 3.6 * 3.4) Inch
Mint Green, Earthen Brown & Cinnamon Brown
- Comes in a set of 2.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- There could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the studio glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1280 degree celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glaze it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
The 'Mint Chocolate' is a set of 2 studio pottery mugs each of 362 ML, handmade in Ceramic by skilled Indian artisans, ideal for having hot beverages like coffee, tea or milk with your loved ones. The set depicts triple hand glazing in 3 different colours with the middle layer displaying a terracotta-like finish. This set comes in semi-matte finish, is lead free as well as microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Handmade Studio Pottery Double Fired at 1280 Degree Celsius with Terracotta like Matte Finish Layer at the center.
- The mugs depict beautiful amalgamation of 3 soothing colours of Mint Green, Earthen Brown & Cinnamon Brown.
- The mugs come in semi-matte finish.
- Ideal for having hot beverages like coffee, tea or milk with your loved ones.
- The product is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- The product is 100% lead free.
- Handmade in Ceramic.
- Hand Glazed & Handmade Studio Pottery Double Fired at 1280 Degree Celsius depicting Tri-Glazing.
- Comes in a triple tone of Mint Green, Earthen Brown & Cinnamon Brown colour.
- Comes in 4.9" (L), 3.6" (W), 3.4" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of each mug is 362 ML.
- The weight of each mug is 365 grams.
- Comes with 2 Mugs.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent and sponge for cleaning.
2. Avoid using any Abrasive material on the ceramic.
MANUFACTURING PROCESSStoneware clay is manipulated by hand, It is then fired at temperatures of 1280 degree celsius. Later on, it is dipped in Green & Brown colours at the two ends respectively and doubly fired again to mature the glaze.
For Shipping & Returns Policy -Click Here
For tracking your Order or Registering You Complaint, click on the Whatsapp Chat Icon
Let customers speak for us
The size of the Hand-painted ceramic planter is small otherwise the quality is fine.
Very nice! I loved it! My friends bought me the Studio Pottery Soup Bowls during a housewarming. They are great for serving soups, broth, and custards.
One of the best hand painted coffee cups I have ever bought. These cups looks premium and have the best quality. Highly recommended.
This decorative wind chime is a beautiful addition to any home. It adds an artistic touch and can be displayed in any room of your house, or even outdoors!
Great Ceramic soup bowl! It keeps my soup hot for a long time and the design is beautiful. A great addition to my kitchenware.
Just love this Wooden hanging bird wind chime! It adds a lovely touch to my garden and the gentle sound is so relaxing.
This is awesome! My birds enjoy this hand-painted birdhouse because it feels comfortable to them. In addition, it looks great when hung in the living room.
It's an amazing piece of artwork. I have placed it on my pooja shelf, looks great.
I gifted these terracotta wall hangings to my friend on home warming occasions. She is very happy to have this. It's a simple, unique, and good piece of handicraft.
This Kathakali wall decor is a stunning piece of art, it makes an aesthetic appeal to my living room. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a statement piece that showcases the beauty of Indian culture and art.
I really like the pickle tray set quality was amazing and packing is good
This decorative wall hanging caught my attention because of how beautiful it looked. But it looks even so much better in my home and I don't know how that's possible. I absolutely love it! Glad I made the purchase.
I loved this wooden elephant frame in one go. Good quality product and beautifully handcrafted.
I am a big devotee of Gayatri Mata. So, this terracotta wall decoration worked perfectly for me. Continuously gives me energy and motivation.
Such a beautiful handcrafted and hand-painted wooden portrait is just amazing! I received a product safely without any damage. Go for it if you are looking for an extra-ordinary piece!