Wooden Hand Carving Depicting Mughal Jaali Pattern
SALT & PEPPER SHAKER: Ceramic, TRAY: Sheesham Wood
TRAY: (L * W * H) = (7 * 4 * 0.8), SHAKERS: (H * Dia) = (2.6 * 2.3) Inch
SALT & PEPPER SHAKER: Brown & Cream, TRAY: Brown
1 Salt Shaker, 1 Pepper Shaker & 1 Tray
his product is handmade there might be a slight color, shape or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
Delicately handmade by craftspeople from the interiors of India, ‘Royal Garnishers’ is an earthy set of a pair of ceramic salt and pepper shakers set beautifully on a hand carved sheesham wood tray base inspired from the beautiful wild flowers that grow in the tropical Indian rain forests. The cylindrical shakers have a lovely off-white and cream coloured glaze on the body with a uniquely set rim. The natural red-brown rectangular sheesham wood tray-base with rounded edges, keeps the shaker pair together, while flaunting off an intricately hand carved Royal Mughal Jaali pattern on the edges. The jaali pattern is engraved cut-work on wood, depicting wildflowers in the traditional geometric art style of Mughal Royalty. Handmade and hand-carved with love, ‘Royal Garnishers’ makes a kingly addition to any kitchen and table space as an art piece, to spruce up your mealtimes with loved ones.
- Perfect for any dining set up to spice up your meal time.
- Comes with a salt & pepper shaker & a tray.
- The Salt & Pepper Shaker is handmade in Ceramic & Tray in Sheesham wood.
- The tray is hand carved depicting Mughal Jaali pattern.
- The Salt & Pepper Shaker comes in Brown & Cream color and Tray in Brown color.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
TRAY: 7” (L), 4” (W), 0.8" (H)
SHAKERS: 2.6” (H), 2.3” (DIA) Inches.
- Volume of the Shakers is 80 ML.