COLOUR: Mud Brown
ART TYPE: Warli Handpainting
Skilfully handcrafted in terracotta and hand-painted with delicate details by artisans from the interiors of India, ‘New-Old World Charms’ is a beautiful set of four ‘kulhad’ (tradition Indian earthen tea drinking tumbler). Inspired from the indigenous art of the Warli tribe, the body of each kulhad has been hand embellished with their rustic paintings in miniature patches of tribal scenes that bring in the mood of celebration and happiness. The raw natural earth mud-colour of the terracotta is complemented magically with hand painted tonal warli art. The compact design of the kulhad-tumblers, simple utility and fine finishing carries with itself a fragment of raw Indian tribal culture to your table and living spaces. The Indian tribal tales handcrafted with love into this elegant tableware set are perfect for all occasions, for you and your loved ones.
- Perfect to serve hot beverages like tea & coffee to your guests. Can be used for both special occasions & regular use.
- Comes in a set of 4.
- Adorned with beautiful Warli Hand-Painting depicting tribal scenes.
- Handmade in Terracotta.
- Hand-embellished in a shade of mud brown.
- Comes in the following dimensions: 2.9" (H), 3.3" (DIA) Inch in size.
- It will definitely add a fragment of raw Indian tribal culture to your table.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh