'Cozy Crossandras' Hand-Painted Bathroom Accessory Set In Ceramic (Liquid Soap Dispenser, Toothbrush Holder)
Hand-Painted with Floral Motifs
SOAP DISPENSER: (L * W * H) = (3.3 * 3.3 * 7.1), TOOTHBRUSH HOLDER: (L * W * H) = (5.4 * 3.5 * 3.7) Inch
Multicoloured Floral Motifs & Cream
1 Liquid Soap Dispenser, 1 Toothbrush Holder
- Comes with 1 Liquid Soap Dispenser and 1 Toothbrush Holder.
- The hand-painting on the product will not wear away.
- As this product is handcrafted, there might be a slight colour or design variation, which is natural and makes the product unique.
The ‘Gajra – Iridescent Garlands collection is inspired by the old-world charm of the traditional ‘gajras’. Gajras are hair garlands adorned by Indian women in a plethora of celebratory functions. Since times unknown, the gajra has formed an integral part of an Indian woman’s ‘shringaar’ (adornments). Festivities are always brimming with women in beautiful flowy traditional sarees and ghaghras, singing and dancing to the energetic beat of the dhol, with elegant gajras in their hair that not only serve as decoration, but also as aromatic accents, with heady, bewitching scents that linger on one’s senses.
Drawing inspiration from these alluring flower garlands, this floral collection hand-painted by our artisans features captivating floral veils and a diversity of local Indian flowers. They have masterfully incorporated in the wares the lush white of sweet-smelling and heady jasmine, the ruby of the fragrant red rose and the fiery orange of luscious marigolds – flowers that are used to make gajras, bringing to you an explosion of colors. The collection features wall planters, soap dispensers and bath sets curated to add an antique aesthetic to your décor.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
- Iridescent Garlands' collection is an ode to the iconic gajras worn by Indian women since ancient times. Our artisans have drawn inspiration from a plethora of flowers used to make traditional gajras. The 'Cozy Crossandras' soap dispenser displays the simplicity of the Crossandra flowers that are popularly used for the Gajras, maintaining the originality of the Indian rituals. The base has been hand-painted with a pastel cream shade, and white blooms have been painted over it with little leaves peeking out. Forming an integral part of the iconic traditions of Indian culture, this soap dispenser is perfect for your bathroom spaces to add an old-world charm to your home.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Handcrafted in Ceramic and handpainted with floral-blossom motifs.
- The Soap Dispenser comes with a matching Toothbrush holder, making it a complete accessory set for your bathroom.
- The product comes with a soap dispenser which is ideal to be used for dispensing liquid soap or lotions and a toothbrush holder for storing your toothbrushes.
- The dispenser nozzle is made in plastic and the handpainting on the product will not wear away. As this product is handmade there might be a slight color, shape or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- The floral patterns are evenly spread and stand out prominently with a background of the base shade of Pastel Cream. The set comes in convenient dimensions: SOAP DISPENSER: (L * W * H) = (3.3 * 3.3 * 7.1), TOOTHBRUSH HOLDER: (L * W * H) = (5.4 * 3.5 * 3.7) Inch
- The soap dispenser comes in a conical shape and the toothbrush holder is conveninetly designed to hold 4-5 toothbrushes.
- Comes in a calming pastel cream colour, making it the perfect accessory for your wash basins and bathroom spaces; made specially to suit your sanitary environment.
- Handcrafted in Ceramic.
- Hand-painted with floral motifs.
- Comes in a mixture of multicolored floral motifs and cream colors.
- Comes in dimensions: SOAP DISPENSER: (L * W * H) = (3.3 * 3.3 * 7.1), TOOTHBRUSH HOLDER: (L * W * H) = (5.4 * 3.5 * 3.7) Inch
CARE INSTRUCTIONS- Use mild detergent.
- Avoid using abrasive material for cleaning.
For Shipping & Returns Policy -Click Here
For tracking your Order or Registering You Complaint, click on the Whatsapp Chat Icon
Let customers speak for us
Such a beautiful handcrafted and hand-painted wooden portrait is just amazing! I received a product safely without any damage. Go for it if you are looking for an extra-ordinary piece!
A terracotta, madhubani art round matka is an home-made product, I have purchased this rajasthani round matka online at the best price. I strongly recommend to buy this product.
It's good, however the size is small, try to make little bigger
Very heavy, big, cute
The piece is nice and colourful, but very delicate. When we took it out of the packaging, the front panel came out in our hands as did one of the birds on the side. We stuck them back with Fevikwik.
Please ensure to stick everything together with more sturdy glue.
Twins are very cute..
Gives a very artistic look.. 💝
Very good collection
My two turtles look absolutely gorgeous in my terrace garden!
I have kept them in my terrace garden and they look so cute.
The product was well finished, fully satisfied
Look better than image