COLOUR: BASE: Mud Brown, SHADE: Cream
MATERIAL: BASE: Mango Wood, SHADE: Made Of Cotton Cloth Wrapped Over Polyvinyl
ART TYPE: Madhubani Hand-Painting
Delicately handcrafted in mango wood and hand-painted with intricate folklore by craftspeople from the interiors of India, ‘The Brownie Elephant’ is a table lamp with an artistic round base holder, inspired from the historic art of Madhubani in Bihar. It has been hand-embellished with indigenous Madhubani art, depicting an elephant holding a plant in it’s trunk, in earthy Indian colours on the mud-brown of the hand painted wooden base. In Madhubani painting traditions, the elephant is considered to be an auspicious aspect of nature and that it brings luck, power and tranquility. The compact design, simple utility, beautiful translucence of light through the shade, the use of the classic brown on wood and the native folk tales handcrafted with love into this elegant table lamp, carry with itself a fragment of raw Indian serenity and coziness to your table tops and living spaces.
- Perfect to be put up in a living room or bedroom to illuminate your table tops.
- Adorned with beautiful Madhubani elephant Hand-Painting.
- The base has been handmade in Mango Wood while the shade has been handmade in cotton cloth wrapped over Poyvinyl.
- Hand-Painted in Mud Brown.
- Comes in the following dimensions: 13.5" (H), 5.7" (DIA) Inch in size.
- It will definitely add a striking vibrant glow to the interiors of your home.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh