The ‘Gajra – Iridescent Garlands collection is inspired by the old-world charm of the traditional ‘gajras’. Gajras are hair garlands adorned by Indian women in a plethora of celebratory functions. Since times unknown, the gajra has formed an integral part of an Indian woman’s ‘shringaar’ (adornments). Festivities are always brimming with women in beautiful flowy traditional sarees and ghaghras, singing and dancing to the energetic beat of the dhol, with elegant gajras in their hair that not only serve as decoration, but also as aromatic accents, with heady, bewitching scents that linger on one’s senses.
Drawing inspiration from these alluring flower garlands, this floral collection hand-painted by our artisans features captivating floral veils and a diversity of local Indian flowers. They have masterfully incorporated in the wares the lush white of sweet-smelling and heady jasmine, the ruby of the fragrant red rose and the fiery orange of luscious marigolds – flowers that are used to make gajras, bringing to you an explosion of colors. The collection features wall planters, soap dispensers and bath sets curated to add an antique aesthetic to your décor.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Gajra - Iridescent Garlands' collection is an ode to the iconic gajras worn by Indian women since ancient times. Our artisans have drawn inspiration from a plethora of flowers used to make traditional gajras. The product has been hand-crafted by skilfull artisans, perfectly glazed and intricately hand-painted with mustard yellow flowers and leaves on a luscious cream base. Gajras form an iconic symbol of adornments for women in the Indian culture and symbolise fragrance and feminine allure. Rooted in culture and age-old traditions, this body lotion dispenser is the perfect addition to your bathroom spaces and kitchen to add an old world charm to your home.
- Handpainted and beautifully glazed, depicting floral patterns.
- Perfect accessory for your wash basins and bathroom spaces.
- Ideal to be used for dispensing liquid soap or lotions.
- The soap dispenser comes in a cylindrical shape.
- The dispenser nozzle is made in plastic.
- Handcrafted in Ceramic.
- Handpainted with floral motifs.
- Comes in White, Yellow and Sage Green
- Comes in the following dimensions: 2.8''(L ), 2.8''(W), 5.3''(H) Inch in size.
- The volume of the body lotion dispenser is 230 ml.
- The product is a part of 'Gajra - Iridescent Garlands' collection.
Hand-painted With Floral Motifs
(L * W * H) = (2.8 * 2.8 * 5.3) Inch
White, Yellow and Sage Green
1 Body Lotion Dispenser
- The hand-painting on the product will not wear away.
- As this product is hand-painted there might be a slight color, shape or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS- Use mild detergent.
- Avoid using abrasive material for cleaning.
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant
Happy with the product
The soup bowls are nice.I would recommend others to buy these.
Received in good condition and the jars were useful
Disappointed with color, what is shown to what was delivered
The auspicious Gayatri mantra from the Rigveda with the power to invoke the healing energy of SAVITUR- the Sun god.
Perfect for gifting on house warming, anniversaries and pooja room! Thank you.
The product is cute
Terracotta pots with beautiful designs.
The Dancing Ganesh Diya was packed well and arrived in time. It looks exactly as shown in the picture with good finish and the bells were all intact . We only hope that the ring connecting the chain to the diya and the chain itself can carry the weight of the heavier diya long term as it is thin. However we are happy with the purchase.