MATERIAL: HOLDER: Sheesham Wood, DHOKRA FIGURINE: Brass
ART TYPE: Warli Handpainting along with Dhokra Art
Beautifully handcrafted in Sheesham Wood by craftspeople from the interiors of India, ‘Woody Hues’ is a rectangular cutlery holder with two separate in-built compartments, inspired from the simple life of Indian tribes and hand-embellished with minimal detailed Warli art and dhokra figurines. The rich natural colour of the wood hand-painted with rustic paintings in miniature Warli tribal scenes at the edges and patterns around the borders works as a classic backdrop for the handmade dhokra artefact; an age-old indigenous Indian tribal brass craft. The compact design, fine finishing of wood nooks and simple utility of organising cutlery complemented magically with a basic dhokra human figurine aesthetically used as a sturdy holder handle and pastel Warli art, carries with itself a fragment of raw Indian tribal culture to your table and living spaces. The tribal tales handcrafted with love into this elegant cutlery holder are perfect for all occasions, for you and your loved ones.
- Perfect to keep your day to day dining cutlery. Can be also used to keep stationery items & other knick knacks.
- Comes with 2 separate in-built compartments to keep your knives & spoons separately.
- Adorned with beautiful Warli hand-painting depicting tribal scenes & a dhokra figurine handle.
- The holder has been handcrafted in Sheesham Wood while the handle has been handcrafted in Brass.
- Hand-embellished in a shade of Brown.
- Comes in the following dimensions: 9.0" (L), 7.0" (W), 4.7" (H) Inch in size.
- It will definitely add a fragment of raw Indian tribal culture to your table.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh