Woodlands have mesmerized humans for eons. Teeming with wildlife, and diverse vegetation – woodlands have provided diverse color palettes and served as a muse to artistic creations since the first cave paintings. Drawing inspiration from the beatific and majestic shades of brown, our artisans have created this minimalistic 'Woodland Wonders' collection. Our artists believe that each tree has its own unique brown. This collection not only captures the multifaceted rawness of wood, but also portrays the enigmatic woodlands wonderfully by bringing to your doorstep utility products made using resources from the woodlands themselves.
The 'Woodland Wonders' collection features delicate dual-toned serving trays and jars handcrafted ingeniously by Indian Indian artisans. The artisans have done a spectacular job staying true to the wood’s natural brown, in turn creating these wonderful minimalistic and chic pieces that can perfectly complement any aesthetic while simultaneously adding minimalistic, earthy tones to your home.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
This minimalistic serving tray from the 'Wooden Klassics - Woodland Wonders' collection is an ode to the diverse colour palette the woodlands provide an artist with. Made with the finest quality Mango Wood and Sheesham Wood, this tray has been handcrafted by artisans hailing from rural India. Each wood has its own unique brown. This dual-toned tray not only captures the multifaceted rawness of wood, but also portrays the enigmatic woodlands wonderfully by bringing to your doorstep utility products made using resources from the woodlands themselves. While staying true to the wood's natural browns, the artisans have created this chic and elegant serving tray perfect for serving refreshments and beverages. It also serves as the perfect gift during the festive season.
- Handcrafted by Indian artisans.
- Has unique, cylindrical handles and a dual-toned body as it is made from two kinds of wood -mango and sheesham wood.
- Ideal for your kitchen, dining table or garden patios.
- Perfect for serving namkeen snacks and refreshing beverages.
- Ideal as a gift during the festive season.
- Plain, dual toned wood.
- The product is rectangular in shape.
- Comes with a handle on each side to ease carrying.
- Handcrafted from Mango and Sheesha wood.
- Artisanally handcrafted in wood with Cylindrical Handles by Indian artisans.
- The tray is dual-toned with natural light and dark brown.
- Comes in the following dimensions: 15.0'' (L), 10.8'' (W), 1.5'' (H) Inches in size.
- The serving tray belongs to the 'Wooden Klassics - Woodland Wonders' collection.
Handcrafted from wood with cylindrical handles.
Mango and Sheesham Wood
(L * W * H) = (15 * 10.8 * 1.5) Inches
Natural Dark and Light Brown
1 Serving Tray
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- The product does not comes with a mug as depicted in the picture.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSGently wipe with a damp cloth and let it air dry.
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant
Happy with the product
The soup bowls are nice.I would recommend others to buy these.
Received in good condition and the jars were useful
Disappointed with color, what is shown to what was delivered
The auspicious Gayatri mantra from the Rigveda with the power to invoke the healing energy of SAVITUR- the Sun god.
Perfect for gifting on house warming, anniversaries and pooja room! Thank you.
The product is cute
Terracotta pots with beautiful designs.
The Dancing Ganesh Diya was packed well and arrived in time. It looks exactly as shown in the picture with good finish and the bells were all intact . We only hope that the ring connecting the chain to the diya and the chain itself can carry the weight of the heavier diya long term as it is thin. However we are happy with the purchase.