Woodlands have mesmerized humans for eons. Teeming with wildlife, and diverse vegetation – woodlands have provided diverse color palettes and served as a muse to artistic creations since the first cave paintings. Drawing inspiration from the beatific and majestic shades of brown, our artisans have created this minimalistic 'Woodland Wonders' collection. Our artists believe that each tree has its own unique brown. This collection not only captures the multifaceted rawness of wood, but also portrays the enigmatic woodlands wonderfully by bringing to your doorstep utility products made using resources from the woodlands themselves.
The 'Woodland Wonders' collection features delicate dual-toned serving trays and jars handcrafted ingeniously by Indian Indian artisans. The artisans have done a spectacular job staying true to the wood’s natural brown, in turn creating these wonderful minimalistic and chic pieces that can perfectly complement any aesthetic while simultaneously adding minimalistic, earthy tones to your home.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
This minimalistic serving tray from the 'Wooden Klassics - Woodland Wonders' collection is an ode to the diverse colour palette the woodlands provide an artist with. Made with the finest quality Mango Wood and Sheesham Wood, this tray has been handcrafted by artisans hailing from rural India. Each wood has its own unique brown. This dual-toned tray not only captures the multifaceted rawness of wood, but also portrays the enigmatic woodlands wonderfully by bringing to your doorstep utility products made using resources from the woodlands themselves. While staying true to the wood's natural browns, the artisans have created this chic and elegant serving tray perfect for serving refreshments and beverages. It also serves as the perfect gift during the festive season.
- Handcrafted by Indian artisans.
- Is uniquely dual-toned as it is made from two kinds of wood -mango and sheesham wood.
- Ideal for your kitchen, dining table or garden patios.
- Perfect for serving namkeen snacks and refreshing beverages.
- Ideal as a gift during the festive season.
- Plain, dual toned wood.
- The product is rectangular in shape.
- Handcrafted from Mango and Sheesham wood.
- Artisanally handcrafted in wood by Indian artisans.
- The tray is dual-toned with natural light and dark brown.
- Comes in the following dimensions: 16.0'' (L), 10.4'' (W), 1.4'' (H) Inches in size.
- The serving tray belongs to the 'Wooden Klassics - Woodland Wonders' collection.
Handcrafted from wood.
Mango and Sheesham Wood
(L * W * H) = (16 * 10.4 * 1.4) Inches
Natural Light and Dark Brown
1 Serving Tray
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- The product does not come with a mug as depicted in the picture.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSGently wipe with a damp cloth and let it air dry.
The colour and design are beautiful but the plates are very flat and not convenient to serve curries / gravies in . The food can actually spill out easily.
I m awestruck
Very nice products. Very well packed. There was no delay in the delivery. Am satisfied.
The plates look beautiful. Loved them.
This is wonderful product beautifully designed with elegant looks
A must buy for your dinning table
Very beautiful pieces..
This is a beautiful piece adorning my wall now and I absolutely love the finish and the design.
Haven’t received this product
I didn't like the product..returned but money not yet received
No discount was given even after repeated requests and hence no review.
Beautiful product and enhancing look of my balcony...Product is as expected.
Absolutely delight to eyes...product as expected...It enhances my window :)
Very sturdy product ,measurements are same as mentioned in the website
Fell in love with the product.
Appreciating the craftsmanship.
Moreover packaging was done good and delivered in time