Woodlands have mesmerized humans for eons. Teeming with wildlife, and diverse vegetation – woodlands have provided diverse color palettes and served as a muse to artistic creations since the first cave paintings. Drawing inspiration from the beatific and majestic shades of brown, our artisans have created this minimalistic 'Woodland Wonders' collection. Our artists believe that each tree has its own unique brown. This collection not only captures the multifaceted rawness of wood, but also portrays the enigmatic woodlands wonderfully by bringing to your doorstep utility products made using resources from the woodlands themselves.
The 'Woodland Wonders' collection features delicate dual-toned serving trays and jars handcrafted ingeniously by Indian Indian artisans. The artisans have done a spectacular job staying true to the wood’s natural brown, in turn creating these wonderful minimalistic and chic pieces that can perfectly complement any aesthetic while simultaneously adding minimalistic, earthy tones to your home.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
This minimalistic serving tray from the 'Woodland Klassics - Woodland Wonders' collection is an ode to the diverse colour palette the woodlands provide an artist with. Made with the finest quality Mango Wood and Sheesham Wood, this tray has been handcrafted by artisans hailing from rural India. The tray depicts a beautiful hand-etched floral design. burnt onto the wood masterfully by the artisan. Each wood has its own unique brown. This dual-toned tray not only captures the multifaceted rawness of wood, but also portrays the enigmatic woodlands wonderfully by bringing to your doorstep utility products made using resources from the woodlands themselves. While staying true to the wood's natural browns, the artisans have created this chic and elegant serving tray perfect for serving refreshments and beverages, It also serves as the perfect gift during the festive season.
- Handcrafted by Indian artisans.
- Features an exquisite handetched floral motif at its center.
- Ideal for your kitchen, dining table, or garden patios.
- Perfect for serving namkeen snacks and refreshing beverages.
- Ideal as a gift during the festive season.
- Depicts an intricate burnt chevron design.
- The product is rectangular in shape.
- Handcrafted from Sheesham and Mango wood.
- Handcrafted in wood with a floral pattern hand-etched by burning.
- The colour of the tray is a natural light brown.
- Comes in the following dimensions: 13.9'' (L), 10.0'' (W), 1.8'' (H) Inches in size.
- The serving tray is a part of the 'Wooden Klassics - Woodland Wonders' collection.
Handcrafted in wood with a floral pattern hand-etched by burning.
Sheesham and Mango Wood
(L * W * H) = (13.9 * 10 * 1.8) Inches
Natural Light and Dark Brown
1 Serving Tray
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- The product does not come with a mug as depicted in the picture.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSGently wipe with a damp cloth and let it air dry.
Really happy with packaging.
And was happy with product too.
Yes,its worthy...loved it....
Very satisfied with the quality of the brass Masala box! Unique design, heavy, sturdy material. Trusting seller.
I liked this exclusive lane spice box very much. Quality is good. Reached me in good packaging. It's making my kitchen look more interesting and beautiful.
Very good product, delivered on time!
Beautiful and nice item. But should improve package part. Out of 3 pieces I ordered 2 broken.
Very disappointed in the delivery system.
I was a little disappointed with the product as I didn't feel that it was worth the price I paid.
It is bigger size than I expected. Very nice.
It looks good but,the surface colour finishing looks dull .
I am still waiting for the ordered items. Not delivered to my address.