MATERIAL: Mango Wood
ART TYPE: Madhubani Handpainting
Delicately handcrafted in mango wood by craftspeople from the interiors of India, ‘Wonder-In-Circles’ is a set of two differently sized stackable circular deep base trays, inspired from the historic art of Madhuban. The border-edge of this tray set has been hand-embellished with minimal indigenous Madhubani patterns in vibrant pastel colours around the edge, that add beautifully to the rich natural colour of the mango wood. The trays have skilfully raised boundaries that ensure safety of contents and have inbuilt wood-cut easy access handles. The compact design, fine finishing and simple utility, carries with itself the raw Indian tribal culture to your table and living spaces. The Indian folk tales handcrafted with love into this elegant tray set are perfect for all occasions, for you and your loved ones.
- Perfect to serve food & beverages to your guests. Can be used for both special occasions & regular use.
- Comes in a set of 2.
- Adorned with beautiful Madhubani hand-paintings in vibrant pastel colours.
- Handcrafted in Mango Wood.
- Hand embellished in Brown colour.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
LARGE TRAY: 1.9" (H), 13.8" (DIA),
SMALL TRAY: 1.7" (H), 11.8" (DIA) Inch in size.
- It will definitely add a fragment of raw Indian culture to your table.