COLOUR: Natural Dark Brown
MATERIAL: HOLDER: Teak Wood, DHOKRA FIGURINES: Brass
ART TYPE: Madhubani & Warli handpainting along with Dhokra Art
A wall mount towel holder, ‘Wall Trinket’ is beautifully crafted in teak wood by skilled craftspeople from the interiors of India, inspired from the simple ife of Indian tribes and hand painted with detailed Madhubani & Warli Art. Equipped with a set of four vertically arranged built in wooden shelves, each shelf is hand embellished with indigenous Madhubani & Warli paintings in miniature forms depicting auspicious animal motifs & tribal scenes on alternation sides in vibrant colours, that works as a rustic backdrop for the handmade dhokra artefact; an age-old indigenous Indian tribal brass craft. The compact design and simple utility of using dhokra crafted brass animal figurines as a support on each shelf to keep the towels in place and fine finishing of the natural coloured teak wood carries with itself a fragment of raw Indian serenity to your wall and living spaces. The Indian tribal tales handcrafted with love into this elegant wall towel-holder make this a functional art piece, perfect for all everyday usage, for you and your loved ones.
- Perfect to be put up in a bathroom for everyday usage.
- Equipped with 4 in-built wooden shelves to keep the towels.
- Adorned with detailed Warli & Madhubani Hand-Painting along with Dhokra brass animal figurines as a support on each shelf.
- Handcrafted in Teak Wood.
- Hand-embellished in Natural Dark Brown colour.
- Comes in the following dimensions: 5.3" (L), 2.8" (W), 17.8" (H) Inch in size.
- It will definitely add a fragment of raw Indian tribal culture to your homes.