The fresh lukewarm sunlight peeps through the cracks in the curtains and the sound of waves lashing across the shore rocks flows in like a melody; the start to a cosy comfortable Sunday morning at the coast. The first curtains pulled open, the first window unlatched, the first cool-salty breeze caressing the suddenly over lit sea house. A thriving green cover, unending spans of the blue sea touching the blue skies at the horizon; the red sails of a boat specked in the distance. A sea facing patio with a warm little table signalling some morning chai and breakfast.
Inspired from the coastal tranquillity of southern India, ‘Puducherry Mornings’, a collection of studio pottery is an earth-fable, handcrafted in ceramic to bring the calm coastal aura to your homes. Handcrafted in a neutral palette of coastal hues by artists from Pondicherry, this beautiful range of ceramic tableware and incense accessories carries with them the delicate flavours of a raw southern India. Minimalistic glazes and irregular textures, subtle yet quirky forms embellished with attentive detailing to each of these products brings the beauty of mellow breezy coastal mornings to your table and home spaces.
This collection of earth products is a coastal calling, handmade with love, to bring the calm, happiness and cosy aura of southern Indian life by the ocean, to your favourite spaces.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
Handmade in ceramic, ‘Tropical Delicacy’ is a beautiful pickle holder with a lovely turquoise blueon the base and deep blue leave motif on the bosy. Stout with a straight body, simple lid and a wooden spoon, it makes the perfect addition to any kitchen and table spaces as an art piece, displaying an exemplary work of are artisans.
- Ideal for storing pickles, jam or chutneys.
- Depicts Handcrafted Studio Pottery with leaf patterns.
- This product has been made by hand and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process.
- Comes in Turquoise Blue colour.
- The jar is 100% lead free.
- The jar is handmade in ceramic and spoon is handmade in wood.
- Jar is dishwasher/microwave safe but the spoon is not microwave safe.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
Jar: 4.0" (L), 4.0" (W), 5.9" (H),
Spoon: 6.2" (L), 1.8" (W) Inch in size.
- Volume of the jar is 560 ML.
Handcrafted Studio Pottery With Leaf Patterns
JAR: Ceramic, SPOON: Wood
Jar (L * W * H) = (4.0 * 4.0 * 5.9), Spoon (L * W) = (6.2 * 1.8) Inch
1 Jar With Lid, 1 Spoon
- Comes with a lid & a wooden spoon.
- The product is lead free.
- As this product is handmade there might be a slight color, shape or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- The jar is microwave & dishwasher safe.
- The spoon is made in wood and is not microwave safe.
I purchased indigo chevron jars 2 pcs., THe look wise it is a great product. Functionally, the lid is not air tight as stated .
Such A AMAZING EXPERIENCE...REALLY BEAUTIFUL DINNER SET...LOVED IT
Hy as per ur email I received my product which I didn’t so do the needful asap
for people like me and for the ones who love adding handmade craft with the right usage of space. This is the one I would recommend. It serves the entire purpose!
Beautiful, just like I imagined
Excellent quality, and design, the price was awesome!!! Got it on time and the packaging was super safe ... thank you 🙏🏼 was trilled :))
Very beautiful ❤️❤️❤️❤️, you guys can go for it
I really like these trivets as they can complement most types of table decor. They are attractive and look colourful.
It was delivered before time.
What i ordered i didn't receive that.
The products have excellent craftsmanship and finish.