Hand-painted & Handcrafted With Dhokra Art Depicting Tribal Men Using The Lost Wax Casting Technique
DHOKRA FIGURINES: Brass, BEADS: Resin
TOTAL: (H) = (10.6), EACH DHOKRA FIGURINE: (L * H) = (0.7 * 1.9) Inch
DHOKRA FIGURINES: Golden, BEADS: Multicoloured
- The clasps are lead-free and nickel-free.
- This product has been made by hand and may have slight colour or design variations that are natural outcomes of human involvement in the process.
The Indus Valley Civilization has left the country with great contributions in the area of both ethnic and cultural aspects. One such influence in the field of stonework and artwork is the skill of the Dhokra casting. Reigning from the Harappan culture, this art dates back 5000 years by the stunning metalsmiths work and has survived the test of time. Dusting the soils of West Bengal, Bihar and Orissa, the indigenous production methods of the tribals' and the nomadic craftsmen reflects the inherent expression of their simplicity. As intricate and detailed as the art form is, its place of production is usually quite humble, and it is the inherited talent, dedicated efforts and the sheer simplicity of the artisans that have kept the rustic art alive so far.
Inspired by the rich and unheard culture of the Dhokra tribes from the Indus, "The Relics of Mohenjo-Daro"� is one such marvel range of exclusive handcrafted accessories brought to you Indies, without any filters! The jewellery depicts grace and the rich history of the civilization and the prowess of the professional artisans in their work. The rustic vintage embellishments of necklace and earrings of great beauty depicting humans in a circle of tight embrace and brass are transformed into the poetry called Dhokra. These phenomenal accessories are exemplary choices to be used during office parties, outings, festive occasions or even daily for giving a bohemian touch to any look with the combination of vivid and vibrant colours that they exhibit and are created using a technique called the "lost wax technique"� which in artistic terms is called the "Cire Perdue"�. The traditional yet chic design is like wine, which is worth, both the work and the wait.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Tribal Men Beaded' from the collection 'The Relics of Mohenjo-Daro' is an exclusive neckpiece handcrafted in brass using the wax casting technique along with multicoloured resin beads. This tribal accessory with multi-coloured Dhokra figurines is hand-painted with utmost grace by our artisans depicting fine Dhokra Art and the vibrant colours of which makes it possible for it to be worn with any attire. The 'Tribal Men Beaded' is an ideal jewellery item for adding a bohemian touch to any look and to be used during office parties, outings, festive occasions or even on a daily basis for exuberantly defining the art of simplicity and for living in the charms of the glamorously rich and unheard vintage culture.
- This bib neckpiece is ideal to add a bohemian touch to any look.
- The combination of the vivid colours in this necklace makes it possible for it to be worn during festivities or on special occasions.
- The neckpiece is spread above the chest and the neckpiece with this length is also called as a Bib neckpiece.
- Comes with 6 Dhokra beads.
- The Dhokra beads are inspired by the tribes of Mohenjo-Daro city from the Indus valley civilization.
- Goes well with Indian, western and fusion attires.
- The dhokra beads depict 6 tribal men.
- The dhokra figurines come in shape of men.
- Comes with clasps made up of lead-free and nickel-free iron alloy.
- Comes with multiple strands.
- The dhokra figurines comes in lacquered finish.
- The dhokra figurines are handcrafted in Brass & the strands are made of Resin beads.
- Hand-painted & Handcrafted With Dhokra Art.
- The dhokra figurines come in Golden with multicoloured beads.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
TOTAL: 10.6" (H),
EACH DHOKRA FIGURINE: 0.7" (L), 1.9" (H) Inches in size.
- This product is from our collection, "The Relics of Mohenjo-Daro".
- The weight of Necklace is 128 grams.
- Comes with 1 Necklace.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1) Wipe jewellery with a dry cloth.
2) Keep away from perfumes, water or any other liquid substance.