Handmade & Hand-painted With Floral Pattern
(L * H) = (1.3 * 2.2) Inch
1 Pair of earrings
- Comes in a pair.
- The hook is made of lead-free and nickel-free alloy.
- This product has been made by hand and may have slight colour or design variations that are natural outcomes of human involvement in the process.
Even in the times when paintbrushes were not invented, the skill of the painters never died because of lack of resources. Not just an art form, but the paintings depict a way of life for the Warli tribes of the mountains and coastal regions in and around the borders of Maharashtra and Gujarat. At this juncture in pre-history, the early man came out of an animal-like existence and gradually learned the art of self-expression in the form of art, that survived till today. Different species of animals, birds, wipers, frogs, spiders, scorpions, and even man, not seeking to distinguish himself, populated this tribe.
Inspired by the masterpieces right from under the ancient Warli Tribe, "Tribal Exotica"� is a range of exclusive accessories using the intricate geometric patterns of flowers, Tarpa dance which is famous amidst the tribes of Maharashtra, are usually performed in moonlit nights; the Tarpa which is a long wind instrument unique to the Warlis and other everyday activities which are in vogue are the most picked designs for accessories. The rustic vintage embellishments of necklace, earrings of great beauty depicting humans in a circle of tight embrace, Fibre, brass are transformed into the poetry called Warli. These phenomenal accessories are exemplary choices to be used during office parties, outings, and festive occasions or even daily for giving a bohemian touch to any look with the combination of vivid and vibrant colours that they exhibit.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Tribal Floral Rounds' from the collection 'Tribal Exotica' is an exclusive pair of round-shaped earrings handmade in Resin. This jade blue-coloured tribal accessory pair is hand-painted in multicoloured floral pattern with utmost grace by our artisans and the colourful combination of which makes it possible for it to be worn with any attire. The 'Tribal Floral Rounds' is an ideal jewellery item for adding a bohemian touch to any look and to be used during office parties, outings, festive occasions or even on a daily basis for exuberantly defining the art of simplicity and for living in the charms of the glamorously rich and unheard vintage culture.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the flower-laden attires and accessories of the ancient Indian tribal community and their often unspoken love for flora.
- Each earring depicts a beautiful floral hand-painting and comes in round shape.
- This pair of earrings is ideal to add a bohemian touch to any kind of attire such as Indian, western or fusion attires.
- The vibrant colours in this necklace makes it possible for it to be worn during festivities or on special occasions.
- Comes with a hook made of lead-free and nickel-free alloy.
- Handmade in Resin.
- Handmade & Hand-painted With Floral Pattern.
- Comes in Jade Blue colour with multicoloured hand-painting.
- Comes in 1.3" (L), 2.2" (H) Inch in size.
- The weight of each earring is 12 grams.
- Comes with 2 Earrings.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1) Wipe jewellery with a dry cloth.
2) Keep away from perfumes, water or any other liquid substance.
MANUFACTURING PROCESSFirstly, the resin is obtained by the artisans. After this process, the craftsman uses multiple colours to enhance the look. Finally when the paint dries, a lead-free and nickel-free hook is attached completing the look.
Look better than image
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant
Happy with the product
The soup bowls are nice.I would recommend others to buy these.
Received in good condition and the jars were useful
Disappointed with color, what is shown to what was delivered
The auspicious Gayatri mantra from the Rigveda with the power to invoke the healing energy of SAVITUR- the Sun god.
Perfect for gifting on house warming, anniversaries and pooja room! Thank you.
The product is cute
Terracotta pots with beautiful designs.
The Dancing Ganesh Diya was packed well and arrived in time. It looks exactly as shown in the picture with good finish and the bells were all intact . We only hope that the ring connecting the chain to the diya and the chain itself can carry the weight of the heavier diya long term as it is thin. However we are happy with the purchase.