'Tribal Floral Danglers' Hand-painted Bohemian Earrings (Sheesham Wood, 3 Inch)
Handcrafted & Hand-painted With Floral Pattern
(L * H) = (1.3 * 3.1) Inch
1 Pair of earrings
- Comes in a pair.
- The hook is made of lead-free and nickel-free alloy.
- This product has been made by hand and may have slight colour or design variations that are natural outcomes of human involvement in the process.
Even in the times when paintbrushes were not invented, the skill of the painters never died because of lack of resources. Not just an art form, but the paintings depict a way of life for the Warli tribes of the mountains and coastal regions in and around the borders of Maharashtra and Gujarat. At this juncture in pre-history, the early man came out of an animal-like existence and gradually learned the art of self-expression in the form of art, that survived till today. Different species of animals, birds, wipers, frogs, spiders, scorpions, and even man, not seeking to distinguish himself, populated this tribe.
Inspired by the masterpieces right from under the ancient Warli Tribe, "Tribal Exotica"� is a range of exclusive accessories using the intricate geometric patterns of flowers, Tarpa dance which is famous amidst the tribes of Maharashtra, are usually performed in moonlit nights; the Tarpa which is a long wind instrument unique to the Warlis and other everyday activities which are in vogue are the most picked designs for accessories. The rustic vintage embellishments of necklace, earrings of great beauty depicting humans in a circle of tight embrace, Fibre, brass are transformed into the poetry called Warli. These phenomenal accessories are exemplary choices to be used during office parties, outings, and festive occasions or even daily for giving a bohemian touch to any look with the combination of vivid and vibrant colours that they exhibit.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Tribal Floral Danglers' from the collection 'Tribal Exotica' is an exclusive pair of rectangular-shaped earrings handcrafted in Sheesham Wood. This brown-coloured tribal accessory pair is hand-painted in multicoloured floral pattern with utmost grace by our artisans and the colourful combination of which makes it possible for it to be worn with any attire. The 'Tribal Floral Danglers' is an ideal jewellery item for adding a bohemian touch to any look and to be used during office parties, outings, festive occasions or even on a daily basis for exuberantly defining the art of simplicity and for living in the charms of the glamorously rich and unheard vintage culture.
- Handcrafted in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the flower-laden attires and accessories of the ancient Indian tribal community and their often unspoken love for flora.
- Each earring depicts beautiful floral hand-painting and comes in rectangular shape.
- This pair of earrings is ideal to add a bohemian touch to any kind of attire such as Indian, western or fusion attires.
- The combination of the vivid colours in this necklace makes it possible for it to be worn during festivities or on special occasions.
- Comes with a hook made of lead-free and nickel-free alloy.
- Handcrafted in Sheesham Wood.
- Handcrafted & Hand-painted With Floral Pattern.
- Comes in Brown colour with multicoloured hand-painting.
- Comes in 1.3" (L), 3.1" (H) Inch in size.
- The weight of each earring is 10 grams.
- Comes with 2 Earrings.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1) Wipe jewellery with a dry cloth.
2) Keep away from perfumes, water or any other liquid substance.
MANUFACTURING PROCESSFirstly, the wood is handcrafted in the desired shape and is then perfected by using the sandpaper. After this process, the craftsman uses multiple colours to enhance the look. After the paint dries, a lead-free and nickel-free hook is attached completing the look.
For Shipping & Returns Policy -Click Here
For tracking your Order or Registering You Complaint, click on the Whatsapp Chat Icon
Let customers speak for us
Such a beautiful handcrafted and hand-painted wooden portrait is just amazing! I received a product safely without any damage. Go for it if you are looking for an extra-ordinary piece!
A terracotta, madhubani art round matka is an home-made product, I have purchased this rajasthani round matka online at the best price. I strongly recommend to buy this product.
It's good, however the size is small, try to make little bigger
Very heavy, big, cute
The piece is nice and colourful, but very delicate. When we took it out of the packaging, the front panel came out in our hands as did one of the birds on the side. We stuck them back with Fevikwik.
Please ensure to stick everything together with more sturdy glue.
Twins are very cute..
Gives a very artistic look.. 💝
Very good collection
My two turtles look absolutely gorgeous in my terrace garden!
I have kept them in my terrace garden and they look so cute.
The product was well finished, fully satisfied
Look better than image