Hand Carved & Hand-painted
Eucalyptus & Babool Wood
(L * W * H) = (4.2 * 2.8 * 8.1) Inch
Dark Brown & Golden
- The stand is not detachable from the showpiece.
- As this product is handcrafted & hand-painted, there might be a slight colour or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
The 'Tranquil Buddha' from the collection 'A Tale of Hand Carved Divinities' is a sculpture hand carved from Eucalyptus wood and the base handcrafted with Babool wood by the choicest artisans depicting Lord Buddha in a tranquil state, bathed in dark brown colour with tints of golden. This Buddha idol is ideal to adorn your homes and office spaces with a touch of divinity and peace, the perfect choice for a sculpture to garnish your homes and lives with tranquillity and devotion. As per Feng Shui, the 'Tranquil Buddha' to be kept at entrances or facing the home to fill the walls of your house with an air of optimism and serenity, this Buddha sculpture is also an auspicious gift option for a housewarming or traditional festivals to bless the bearer with positivity and kindness.
- Handcrafted in India by Artisans.
- Depicts beautifully and finely hand carved Lord Buddha in tranquil state.
- Comes in beautiful and contrasting shades of Golden tints & brown.
- This Buddha idol is ideal to be kept inside your homes and offices to spread serenity, kindness and wisdom.
- Ideal to keep at the entrance of your house facing the front door or anywhere inside facing the house to raise positive vibrations as per Feng Shui.
- Considered as an auspicious gift option for housewarming parties or festivals.
- Comes with a lacquered glossy finish.
- Handcrafted in Eucalyptus Wood with Babool Wood stand.
- Hand Carved & Hand-painted.
- Comes in Dark Brown colour with tints of Golden.
- Comes in 4.2" (L), 2.8" (W), 8.1" (H) Inch in size.
- The weight of the sculpture is 364 grams.
- Comes with 1 Sculpture.
Gently wipe with a soft damp cloth.
This master craftsmen having experience of many years finely hand carve pieces of Eucalyptus Wood. After carving is done then each piece is hand chiseled and buff polished to give a smooth finishing to the sculpture. Lastly, colour and lacquer are applied to the sculpture to give it a final look also ensuring that the natural wood grains are visible in each and every piece.