COLOUR: Black & White
MATERIAL: TRAY: Pine Wood, PLANTERS: Glass
ART TYPE: Warli Hand-Painting
Beautifully handcrafted by craftspeople from the interiors of India, ‘The Warli Village’ is a compact set of three glass planter-bottles with a pine-wood holder, inspired from the indigenous art of the Warli tribe. Using the natural glass and wood base as the canvas, this set has been delicately hand painted in rustic zebra print of black & white; indigenous Warli men walking around the semi-hilly landscape with their cattle, depicting scenes of festivities from the lives of these tribals. The compact design and the simple utility of housing delicate indoor greens like money plants for fresh air makes ‘The Warli Village’ an ethnic tribal tale handcrafted with love, bringing a touch of native Warli celebrations from deep within the Indian forests to organise and add art to your living spaces.
- These bottle shaped planters are perfect to keep money plants. Can also be used as decorative vases
- Hand-embellished with miniature Warli Hand-Painting & Zebra print.
- The planters have been handcrafted in glass while the tray has been handmade in Pine Wood.
- Hand-Painted in a shade of Black & White.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
TRAY: 6.0" (L), 3.2" (W), 1.5" (H),
EACH PLANTER: 1.5" (L), 1.5" (W), 4.6" (H) Inch in size.
- It will definitely be a perfect piece of attraction for your guests.