'The Warli Tales' Hand-Painted Vases In Terracotta (Set of 3, White)
Handmade In Terracotta With Intricate Tribal Warli Hand-Painting
VASE 1: (L * W * H) = (3.5 * 3.5 * 7.2), VASE 2: (L * W * H) = (3.3 * 3.3 * 5.9), VASE 3: (L * W * H) = (3.2 * 3.2 * 5.0) Inch
White & Jet Black
- Comes in a set of 3. - Pen shown in the picture is not included. - Do not put water inside the vase. - As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color, design or size variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
‘The Warli Tales’ is a collection inspired by the ‘Tarpa Dance’ of the Warli Community of Maharashtra. Here, a person can be seen playing the Tarpa in the center and people dancing around it in circles. The entire community comes together and celebrates in unison, singing and dancing around the tarpa player. Oh! What a joyous sight it must be. The paintings are expressive with profound truth depicting rituals at birth, marriage, and also after death. Painted on a white and orange base, this collection showcases intricate Warli craftsmanship.
‘The Warli Tales’ is a collection of miniature pots, vases, aroma diffuser and tea light holders. Beautiful Warli motifs are hand painted by skilled artisans of India on handmade terracotta products with much care and precision on a white and orange base ideal for your indoor décor. This collection can be placed anywhere in your house to give it a more earthy feel.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
These vases from the collection 'The Warli Tales' are a set of handmade terracotta vases that are painted in white & jet black colours with motifs depicting Warli art. These vases are made on a wheel and are hand-trimmed and baked at 900 degrees celcius and are painted with precision to obtain maximum durability and finish.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the ‘Tarpa Dance’ of the Warli Community of Maharashtra.
- The vases depict tribal dancers in Warli Art and are handpainted in contrasting colours in bottle shape.
- These terracotta vases are ideal for putting dry artificial flowers.
- Can be used as decorative showpieces on a table or a shelf in your living room or dining room.
- Comes with 3 Vases.
- Cannot be used with water to plant flowers because of the hand-painting done on the vases.
- Handmade In Terracotta With Intricate Tribal Warli Hand-Painting.
- The Vases come in White & Jet Black colours.
- Comes in the following dimensions: VASE 1: 3.5" (L), 3.5" (W), 7.2" (H), VASE 2: 3.3" (L), 3.3" (W), 5.9" (H), VASE 3: 3.2" (L), 3.2" (W), 5.0" (H) Inches in size.
- The Vases are part of the collection, 'The Warli Tales'.
- The total weight of the Vases is 808 grams.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSGently wipe with a soft dry cloth.
For Shipping & Returns Policy -Click Here
For tracking your Order or Registering You Complaint, click on the Whatsapp Chat Icon
Let customers speak for us
Such a beautiful handcrafted and hand-painted wooden portrait is just amazing! I received a product safely without any damage. Go for it if you are looking for an extra-ordinary piece!
A terracotta, madhubani art round matka is an home-made product, I have purchased this rajasthani round matka online at the best price. I strongly recommend to buy this product.
It's good, however the size is small, try to make little bigger
Very heavy, big, cute
The piece is nice and colourful, but very delicate. When we took it out of the packaging, the front panel came out in our hands as did one of the birds on the side. We stuck them back with Fevikwik.
Please ensure to stick everything together with more sturdy glue.
Twins are very cute..
Gives a very artistic look.. 💝
Very good collection
My two turtles look absolutely gorgeous in my terrace garden!
I have kept them in my terrace garden and they look so cute.
The product was well finished, fully satisfied
Look better than image