Handmade In Terracotta With Intricate Tribal Warli Hand-Painting
VASE 1: (L * W * H) = (3.3 * 3.3 * 6.9), VASE 2: (L * W * H) = (3.9 * 3.9 * 6.6), VASE 3: (L * W * H) = (3.5 * 3.5 * 4.0) Inch
White & Jet Black
- Comes in a set of 3. - Pen shown in the picture is not included. - Do not put water inside the vase. - As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color, design or size variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
‘The Warli Tales’ is a collection inspired by the ‘Tarpa Dance’ of the Warli Community of Maharashtra. Here, a person can be seen playing the Tarpa in the center and people dancing around it in circles. The entire community comes together and celebrates in unison, singing and dancing around the tarpa player. Oh! What a joyous sight it must be. The paintings are expressive with profound truth depicting rituals at birth, marriage, and also after death. Painted on a white and orange base, this collection showcases intricate Warli craftsmanship.
‘The Warli Tales’ is a collection of miniature pots, vases, aroma diffuser and tea light holders. Beautiful Warli motifs are hand painted by skilled artisans of India on handmade terracotta products with much care and precision on a white and orange base ideal for your indoor décor. This collection can be placed anywhere in your house to give it a more earthy feel.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
These vases from the collection 'The Warli Tales' are a set of handmade terracotta vases that are painted in white & jet black colours with motifs depicting Warli art. These vases are made on a wheel and are hand-trimmed and baked at 900 degrees celcius and are painted with precision to obtain maximum durability and finish.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the ‘Tarpa Dance’ of the Warli Community of Maharashtra.
- The vases depict tribal dancers in Warli Art and are handpainted in contrasting colours in bottle and matki shapes.
- These terracotta vases are ideal for putting dry artificial flowers.
- Can be used as decorative showpieces on a table or a shelf in your living room or dining room.
- Comes with 3 Vases.
- Cannot be used with water to plant flowers because of the hand-painting done on the vases.
- Handmade In Terracotta With Intricate Tribal Warli Hand-Painting.
- The Vases come in White & Jet Black colours.
- Comes in Comes in the following dimensions: VASE 1: 3.3" (L), 3.3" (W), 6.9" (H), VASE 2: 3.9" (L), 3.9" (W), 6.6" (H), VASE 3: 3.5" (L), 3.5" (W), 4.0" (H) Inches in size.
- The Vases are part of the collection, 'The Warli Tales'.
- The total weight of the Vases is 545 grams.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSGently wipe with a soft dry cloth.
10+ YEARS, 12 LAKH CUSTOMERS
ExclusiveLane has delivered to more than 10 lakh customers in more than 10 years.
We currently work with more than 120 artisans pan India and this number keeps growing every year.
Our products are entirely made from hand with excellent craftsmenship.
Product is beautiful pls add strong strings
V small not worth of money
The product is really awesome. It is as shown in the picture. Strong and durable. Highly recommended!
Very pretty …… would love to gift friends . Will add colour to your dining experience !!
Package and delivery was extremely satisfactory too .
Excellent product …….. well packed and delivered . Love it !!
Best quality product finishing was perfect good craftmanship.
Still I didn't received product One time its already canceled by delivery guy state that customer rejected to take.
I Liked this product. Color is good and finishing is very nice
And also i got discount by using GrabOn coupon code
It makes my day beautiful✨✨
Took time in terms of update about delivery status.
Product quality and packing is just amazing. Strongly recommend.
Beautiful products as they appeared online
So beautiful 😍
Too cute 🥰