‘The Warli Tales’ is a collection inspired by the ‘Tarpa Dance’ of the Warli Community of Maharashtra. Here, a person can be seen playing the Tarpa in the center and people dancing around it in circles. The entire community comes together and celebrates in unison, singing and dancing around the tarpa player. Oh! What a joyous sight it must be. The paintings are expressive with profound truth depicting rituals at birth, marriage, and also after death. Painted on a white and orange base, this collection showcases intricate Warli craftsmanship.
‘The Warli Tales’ is a collection of miniature pots, vases, aroma diffuser and tea light holders. Beautiful Warli motifs are hand painted by skilled artisans of India on handmade terracotta products with much care and precision on a white and orange base ideal for your indoor décor. This collection can be placed anywhere in your house to give it a more earthy feel.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The Vases from the collection 'The Warli Tales' is a set of handmade terracotta vases that are painted in earthy hues and motifs depicting Warli art. These vases are made on a wheel and are hand-trimmed and baked at 900 degrees Celcius and are painted with precision to obtain maximum durability and finish.
- Inspired by the ‘Tarpa Dance’ of the Warli Community of Maharashtra.
- The vases depict tribal dancers in Warli Art and are handpainted in contrasting colours in bottle and matki shapes.
- Ideal to be put on a side table or shelf of your living rooms, dining rooms or offices.
- These terracotta vases are ideal for putting dry artificial flowers.
- Can be used as decorative showpieces for your living spaces.
- Handmade in Terracotta With Intricate Tribal Warli Hand-Painting.
- Comes in Orange, Blue and White color.
- Comes in the following dimensions: POT 1: 3.6" (L), 3.6" (W), 6.9" (H) POT 2: 2.8" (L), 2.8" (W), 2.7" (H) POT 3: 3.1" (L), 3.1" (W), 2.5" (H) Inches in size.
- The Vases are part of the collection, 'The Warli Tales'.
- The weight of the vases is 231 grams.
- Comes with 3 vases.
Handmade In Terracotta With Intricate Tribal Warli Hand-painting
VASE 1: (L * W * H) = (3.6 * 3.6 * 6.9), VASE 2: (L * W * H) = (2.8 * 2.8 * 2.7), VASE 3: (L * W * H) = (3.1 * 3.1 * 2.5) Inch
Orange, Blue & White
- Comes in a set of 3 decorative vases.
- Do not put water inside the vase.
- As this product is handmade there might be slight colour, shape or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSGently wipe with a soft dry cloth.
Really happy with packaging.
And was happy with product too.
Yes,its worthy...loved it....
Very satisfied with the quality of the brass Masala box! Unique design, heavy, sturdy material. Trusting seller.
I liked this exclusive lane spice box very much. Quality is good. Reached me in good packaging. It's making my kitchen look more interesting and beautiful.
Very good product, delivered on time!
Beautiful and nice item. But should improve package part. Out of 3 pieces I ordered 2 broken.
Very disappointed in the delivery system.
I was a little disappointed with the product as I didn't feel that it was worth the price I paid.
It is bigger size than I expected. Very nice.
It looks good but,the surface colour finishing looks dull .
I am still waiting for the ordered items. Not delivered to my address.