Handmade In Terracotta With Intricate Tribal Warli Hand-painting
POT 1: (L * W * H) = (3.0 * 3.0 * 3.4), POT 2: (L * W * H) = (2.4 * 2.4 * 3.3), POT 3:(L * W * H) = (2.8 * 2.8 * 3.0) Inch
Orange, Black & White
3 Miniature Pots
- Comes in a set of 3 decorative pots.
- Do not put water inside the pots.
- As this product is handmade there might be slight colour, shape or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
‘The Warli Tales’ is a collection inspired by the ‘Tarpa Dance’ of the Warli Community of Maharashtra. Here, a person can be seen playing the Tarpa in the center and people dancing around it in circles. The entire community comes together and celebrates in unison, singing and dancing around the tarpa player. Oh! What a joyous sight it must be. The paintings are expressive with profound truth depicting rituals at birth, marriage, and also after death. Painted on a white and orange base, this collection showcases intricate Warli craftsmanship.
‘The Warli Tales’ is a collection of miniature pots, vases, aroma diffuser and tea light holders. Beautiful Warli motifs are hand painted by skilled artisans of India on handmade terracotta products with much care and precision on a white and orange base ideal for your indoor décor. This collection can be placed anywhere in your house to give it a more earthy feel.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The Miniature Pots from the collection 'The Warli Tales' is a set of handmade terracotta pots that are painted in earthy hues and motifs depicting Warli art. These pots are made on a wheel and are hand-trimmed and baked at 900 degrees Celcius and are painted with precision to obtain maximum durability and finish.
- Inspired by the ‘Tarpa Dance’ of the Warli Community of Maharashtra.
- The miniature pots depict human faces and are handpainted in contrasting colours in conical & cylindrical shapes.
- Ideal to be put on a side table or shelf of your living rooms, dining rooms or offices.
- These terracotta pots are ideal for putting dry artificial flowers.
- Can be used as decorative showpieces for your living spaces.
- Handmade in Terracotta With Intricate Tribal Warli Hand-Painting.
- Comes in Orange, Black and White color.
- Comes in the following dimensions: POT 1: 3.0" (L), 3.0" (W), 3.4" (H) POT 2: 2.4" (L), 2.4" (W), 3.3" (H) POT 3: 2.8" (L), 2.8" (W), 3.0" (H) Inches in size.
- The Miniature Pots are part of the collection, 'The Warli Tales'.
- The weight of the miniature pots is 346 grams.
- Comes with 2 miniature pots.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSGently wipe with a soft dry cloth.
Look better than image
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant
Happy with the product
The soup bowls are nice.I would recommend others to buy these.
Received in good condition and the jars were useful
Disappointed with color, what is shown to what was delivered
The auspicious Gayatri mantra from the Rigveda with the power to invoke the healing energy of SAVITUR- the Sun god.
Perfect for gifting on house warming, anniversaries and pooja room! Thank you.
The product is cute
Terracotta pots with beautiful designs.
The Dancing Ganesh Diya was packed well and arrived in time. It looks exactly as shown in the picture with good finish and the bells were all intact . We only hope that the ring connecting the chain to the diya and the chain itself can carry the weight of the heavier diya long term as it is thin. However we are happy with the purchase.