Handmade In Terracotta Depicting a Tribal Face with Hand-Painting
POT 1: (L * W * H) = (4.4 * 4.4 * 3.0), POT 2: (L * W * H) = (3.7 * 3.7 * 3.9) Inch
White & Jet Black
2 Miniature Pots
- Comes in a set of 2. - Pen shown in the picture is not included. - As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color, design or size variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
‘The Warli Tales’ is a collection inspired by the ‘Tarpa Dance’ of the Warli Community of Maharashtra. Here, a person can be seen playing the Tarpa in the center and people dancing around it in circles. The entire community comes together and celebrates in unison, singing and dancing around the tarpa player. Oh! What a joyous sight it must be. The paintings are expressive with profound truth depicting rituals at birth, marriage, and also after death. Painted on a white and orange base, this collection showcases intricate Warli craftsmanship.
‘The Warli Tales’ is a collection of miniature pots, vases, aroma diffuser and tea light holders. Beautiful Warli motifs are hand painted by skilled artisans of India on handmade terracotta products with much care and precision on a white and orange base ideal for your indoor décor. This collection can be placed anywhere in your house to give it a more earthy feel.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
These Small Pots from the collection 'The Warli Tales' is a set of handmade terracotta pots that are painted in white & jet black and patterns inspired from tribal art of India depicting abstract faces. These pots are made on a wheel and are hand-trimmed and baked at 900 degrees Celcius and are painted with precision to obtain maximum durability and finish.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the ‘Tarpa Dance’ of the Warli Community of Maharashtra.
- The miniature pots depict human faces and are handpainted in contrasting colours in tapered drum & matki shapes.
- These terracotta pots are ideal to be used as decorative showpieces or curios.
- The longer pot can also be used to hold pens, pencils, markers or knick knacks.
- Ideal to be put on a side table or shelf of your living rooms, dining rooms or offices.
- Comes with 2 Miniature Pots.
- Cannot be used with water to plant flowers because of the hand-painting done on the pots.
- Handmade In Terracotta Depicting a Tribal Face with Hand-Painting
- The Miniature Pots come in White & Jet Black colours.
- Comes in the following dimensions: POT 1: 4.4" (L), 4.4" (W), 3.0" (H), POT 2: 3.7" (L), 3.7" (W), 3.9" (H) Inches in size.
- The Miniature Pots are part of the collection, 'The Warli Tales'.
- The total weight of the Miniature Pots is 487 grams.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSGently wipe with a soft dry cloth.
Look better than image
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant
Happy with the product
The soup bowls are nice.I would recommend others to buy these.
Received in good condition and the jars were useful
Disappointed with color, what is shown to what was delivered
The auspicious Gayatri mantra from the Rigveda with the power to invoke the healing energy of SAVITUR- the Sun god.
Perfect for gifting on house warming, anniversaries and pooja room! Thank you.
The product is cute
Terracotta pots with beautiful designs.
The Dancing Ganesh Diya was packed well and arrived in time. It looks exactly as shown in the picture with good finish and the bells were all intact . We only hope that the ring connecting the chain to the diya and the chain itself can carry the weight of the heavier diya long term as it is thin. However we are happy with the purchase.