‘The Warli Tales’ is a collection inspired by the ‘Tarpa Dance’ of the Warli Community of Maharashtra. Here, a person can be seen playing the Tarpa in the center and people dancing around it in circles. The entire community comes together and celebrates in unison, singing and dancing around the tarpa player. Oh! What a joyous sight it must be. The paintings are expressive with profound truth depicting rituals at birth, marriage, and also after death. Painted on a white and orange base, this collection showcases intricate Warli craftsmanship.
‘The Warli Tales’ is a collection of miniature pots, vases, aroma diffuser and tea light holders. Beautiful Warli motifs are hand painted by skilled artisans of India on handmade terracotta products with much care and precision on a white and orange base ideal for your indoor décor. This collection can be placed anywhere in your house to give it a more earthy feel.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The Hanging Tea-Light Holder from the collection 'The Warli Tales' is handmade in terracotta and painted in white & jet black with patterns inspired from tribal art of India depicting a floral cutwork. It is made on a wheel and are hand-trimmed and baked at 900 degrees Celcius and are painted with precision to obtain maximum durability and finish.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the ‘Tarpa Dance’ of the Warli Community of Maharashtra.
- The tea-light holder depicts a detailed floral cutwork and is handpainted in contrasting colours in a bottle shape.
- Ideal for lighting up your favourite spaces like living room, bedroom or office.
- Light diffuses from the elegant & detailed cutwork forming a shadow of floral pattern.
- Comes with a metallic chain for hanging.
- Comes with 1 Tea-Light Holder.
- Handmade In Terracotta Depicting a Floral Cutwork with Hand-Painting.
- The Tea-Light Holder comes in White & Jet Black colours.
- Comes in the following dimensions: TOTAL: 15.5" (H), TEA-LIGHT HOLDER: 3.7" (L), 3.7" (W), 5.0" (H) Inches in size.
- The Hanging Tea-Light Holder is a part of the collection, 'The Warli Tales'.
- The weight of the Hanging Tea-Light Holder is 311 grams.
Handmade In Terracotta Depicting a Floral Cutwork with Hand-Painting
TOTAL: (H) = (15.5), TEA-LIGHT HOLDER: (L * W * H) = (3.7 * 3.7 * 5.0) Inch
White & Jet Black
1 Tea-Light Holder
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color, design or size variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSGently wipe with a soft dry cloth.
It was same as photograph and was delivered in very nice packaging to avoid damage. Very beautiful and worthy gift item
Good work manship
It's been almost half month my package from your website hasn't arrived yet, there are lot of issues while porting the package.
Good looking but very small
First thing, the lamp comes extremely well packed. The frame is beautiful, smooth textured, it has impeccable finish, something I don’t see very often when buying things online. I loved the minimalistic design.
Hi. The products were good. But to pack 4 bowls and spoons, meters of bubblewrap was used. I felt sad that i was responsible for so much plastic usage.
Pl switch to sustainable packaging material.
Must say it's a fabulous item must buy
Very beautiful and lovely designs.
sturdy and looks very elegant.
Dear Exclusivelane, thnx for the wonderful product. I love the quality and its design. Will love to shop again.
It adds a beautiful touch to my over all interior theme. Not too imposing but powerful presence. Love it
I like it. And I use it. It is convenient
Purchased these plates recently and it's a real treat to have them in my collection. Just holding them brings a sunshine and happy effect. Always vocalforlocal 🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻