‘The Warli Tales’ is a collection inspired by the ‘Tarpa Dance’ of the Warli Community of Maharashtra. Here, a person can be seen playing the Tarpa in the center and people dancing around it in circles. The entire community comes together and celebrates in unison, singing and dancing around the tarpa player. Oh! What a joyous sight it must be. The paintings are expressive with profound truth depicting rituals at birth, marriage, and also after death. Painted on a white and orange base, this collection showcases intricate Warli craftsmanship.
‘The Warli Tales’ is a collection of miniature pots, vases, aroma diffuser and tea light holders. Beautiful Warli motifs are hand painted by skilled artisans of India on handmade terracotta products with much care and precision on a white and orange base ideal for your indoor décor. This collection can be placed anywhere in your house to give it a more earthy feel.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The Hanging Tea-Light Holder from the collection 'The Warli Tales' is handmade in terracotta and painted in white & jet black with patterns inspired from tribal art of India depicting a floral cutwork. It is made on a wheel and are hand-trimmed and baked at 900 degrees Celcius and are painted with precision to obtain maximum durability and finish.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the ‘Tarpa Dance’ of the Warli Community of Maharashtra.
- The tea-light holder depicts a detailed floral cutwork and is handpainted in contrasting colours in a matka shape.
- Ideal for lighting up your favourite spaces like living room, bedroom or office.
- Light diffuses from the elegant & detailed cutwork forming a shadow of floral pattern.
- Comes with a metallic chain for hanging.
- Comes with 1 Tea-Light Holder.
- Handmade In Terracotta Depicting a Floral Cutwork with Hand-Painting.
- The Tea-Light Holder comes in White & Jet Black colours.
- Comes in the following dimensions: TOTAL: 14.3" (H), TEA-LIGHT HOLDER: 4.3" (L), 4.3" (W), 4.3" (H) Inches in size.
- The Hanging Tea-Light Holder is a part of the collection, 'The Warli Tales'.
- The weight of the Hanging Tea-Light Holder is 300 grams.
Handmade In Terracotta Depicting a Floral Cutwork with Hand-Painting
TOTAL: (H) = (14.3), TEA-LIGHT HOLDER:(L * W * H) = (4.3 * 4.3 * 4.3) Inch
White & Jet Black
1 Tea-Light Holder
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color, design or size variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSGently wipe with a soft dry cloth.
I personally love all things hand made. And these are one of my prized possessions. Love them n waiting to flaunt them😊
Loved the mugs! And I want to buy the dinner set, but then I thought that it was a little expensive. Maybe I’ll just buy a plate, just cuz I love it.
this nameplate is beautiful and quality is very good....i m a satisfied customer of exclusive lane
Excellent quality perfect packaging keep it up👍
Good to look at, but quite small and short in stature. A bonsai table lamp.
I did not get activated discount for this item as mentioned in website , quality I am satisfied and also with packing and shipping procedures
Thank you exclusive lane for sending me lovely product with nice packing.i have ordered one more same piece feel v happy
These are really awesome.
The Bee Collective Set that I ordered is a real beautiful piece of workmanship. I am very happy to have ordered this set.
It's a beautiful dinner set. Thanks for the support from EL team to get it delivered on time.
It was a very good and expected product
The entire crimson dinner collection is "WoW" Rich and Elegant, attractive at the same time soothing look. I loved every bit of it!
It is one of my best purchases off late. The entire crimson red dinner set. Can't wait to use them.
I am very delighted to have bought this beautifully carved napkin holder. It elegantly augments the entire dinner spread.