Handmade In Terracotta Depicting a Floral Cutwork with Hand-Painting
(L * W * H) = (4.1 * 4.1 * 4.7) Inch
White, Jet Black & Mustard
1 Aroma Diffuser
- Tea light candle is not included. - As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color, design or size variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
‘The Warli Tales’ is a collection inspired by the ‘Tarpa Dance’ of the Warli Community of Maharashtra. Here, a person can be seen playing the Tarpa in the center and people dancing around it in circles. The entire community comes together and celebrates in unison, singing and dancing around the tarpa player. Oh! What a joyous sight it must be. The paintings are expressive with profound truth depicting rituals at birth, marriage, and also after death. Painted on a white and orange base, this collection showcases intricate Warli craftsmanship.
‘The Warli Tales’ is a collection of miniature pots, vases, aroma diffuser and tea light holders. Beautiful Warli motifs are hand painted by skilled artisans of India on handmade terracotta products with much care and precision on a white and orange base ideal for your indoor décor. This collection can be placed anywhere in your house to give it a more earthy feel.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The Aroma Diffuser from the collection 'The Warli Tales' is handmade in terracotta and painted in white & jet black with patterns inspired from tribal art of India depicting a floral cutwork. It is made on a wheel and are hand-trimmed and baked at 900 degrees Celcius and are painted with precision to obtain maximum durability and finish.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the ‘Tarpa Dance’ of the Warli Community of Maharashtra.
- The aroma diffuser depicts a detailed floral cutwork and is handpainted in contrasting colours.
- Ideal to be put in a living room or office to enhance the aura of your living space and create a blissful environment.
- Can also be used as a Table Tea Light holder.
- Light diffuses from the elegant & detailed cutwork forming a shadow of floral pattern.
- Comes with a detatchable terracotta container on the top for adding essential aroma oils.
- Comes with 1 Aroma Diffuser.
- Handmade In Terracotta Depicting a Floral Cutwork with Hand-Painting.
- The Aroma Diffuser comes in White, Jet Black & Mustard colours.
- Comes in 4.1" (L), 4.1" (W), 4.7" (H) Inches in size.
- The Aroma Diffuser is a part of the collection, 'The Warli Tales'.
- The weight of the Aroma Diffusers is 349 grams.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSGently wipe with a soft dry cloth.
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant
Happy with the product
The soup bowls are nice.I would recommend others to buy these.
Received in good condition and the jars were useful
Disappointed with color, what is shown to what was delivered
The auspicious Gayatri mantra from the Rigveda with the power to invoke the healing energy of SAVITUR- the Sun god.
Perfect for gifting on house warming, anniversaries and pooja room! Thank you.
The product is cute
Terracotta pots with beautiful designs.
The Dancing Ganesh Diya was packed well and arrived in time. It looks exactly as shown in the picture with good finish and the bells were all intact . We only hope that the ring connecting the chain to the diya and the chain itself can carry the weight of the heavier diya long term as it is thin. However we are happy with the purchase.