COLOUR: Earthen Brown & Black
ART TYPE: Handmade and Hand-Painted in Terracotta
CATEGORY: Planter Pots
COLLECTION STORY: Golden rays shimmer over the crisp, green leaves of the mango tree which shine with the touch of the early morning dew drops. A small snail sets out on his journey gliding through the earth while creating a road map of his adventures. A distant chatter breaks through the stillness of the morning, as a group of monkeys arise to a new day. A few trees away, a cuckoo opens its eyes to the world for the first time, the wind caressing it with its soothing song. The cuckoo bird sits with its mother, nestled in the trees that shelter them. A dash of brown passes the cuckoo bird and the squirrels begin their daily games. The wise turtle makes its way to the lake, each footstep taking in the beauty of his home. Another day passes in peace, and yet, nature doesn’t fail to surprise him with its beauty.
Inspired by this beauty that nature entails, by the intricate tales that it weaves, comes “Joys Of Nature” a set of terracotta decorative planters, hangings, bird houses and showpieces to set the perfect earthy vibe to your home. A celebration of the diverse flora and fauna that lives on mother earth this collection attempts to portray the harmony, peace and simplicity of nature by the means of art.
Delicately handcrafted and skilfully Hand-painted in a bright palette of colours, The 'Thirsty Crow' is a decorative vase, made with love by our team of artisans from interiors of the country. Embellished with a floral painting on the base and a crow on top of the pot, this decorative vase in terracotta is perfect to bring warm, happy vibes to your favourite garden space and is surely going to remind you of the childood story 'The Thirsty Crow'.
- Can be used as a garden decorative showpiece, vase or as a planter. - Ideal to be used in garden, balcony and living room decor purpose
- Handmade and Hand-painted in Raw Terracotta.
- Comes in Earthen Brown and Black Colour.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
TOTAL: 4.1" (L), 3.1" (W), 5.5" (H),
CROW: 2.5" (L), 2.4" (W) Inch in size.
- Volume of the vase is 200 ML.
- This product has been made by hand and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process.
- Plants shown in the images are not included. - As this product is handmade there might be a slight colour or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- Direct exposure to sunlight may lead to fading of bright colours.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh